Valued Contributor

that was a very emotional show last night.so glad that family from long island got an offer,was a nice product and will do well.after watching we should all be glad what we have.

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as I saw that video of their father I was racking my brain trying to remember where I'd seen him then just seconds before they mentioned him being on chopped it hit me that was where it was. I'm addicted to Chopped just as I am to Shark Tank. Often watching the same episodes when they repeat them so had seen him more than once. I clearly remember him getting emotional about having lost his wife and becoming the sole parent to his kids as he stood before the judges. I was shocked and so sad to learn he too had passed away.

Damond was really showing his emotional side last evening. I swear he had tears on his cheeks at one point. God Bless those kids. I too was so happy the way it worked out with all the sharks. So generous of them to donate what their portion will be to such a worthy cause, that meant a lot to those kids all things considered re what caused their Dad's cancer.

Honored Contributor

Daymon was so emotional, I knew he would at least do a deal.

I also am a Chopped addict and recall the dad as a 2 time champ.

A wonderful family and so happy that all the Sharks gave them a deal. I wish them all the best. They are one terrific group of kids/young adults.

It's wonderful that the Sharks will be donating to that charity. So many responders have died to due illness contracted at the cleanup, very sad.

Respected Contributor

I started crying my eyes out even before they came out.  I knew what was going to happen. I remember Keith Young twice when he was on Chopped; the first time was soon after his wife died of breast cancer and the 2nd time when he came back and I think he won. 

So glad that all 5 sharks pulled together for once and did this and all profits going to a wonderful cause. 

Daymond had the most tears or else they just showed him more.  Not sure who else got that emotional.

Respected Contributor

They did a quick shot of Mr. Wonderful and while he wasn't crying, he DID look serious and concerned, and cleared his throat without saying a word (that's very rare!)

Aside from that, DH and I thought it was a great product, so looked for it online.  One site (firemans) showed it at $40 SOLD OUT. 2nd site was amazon for approx. #120.

Think I'll wait to see QVC's price.

Denise
Valued Contributor

AWESOME family, product, and show last night! The minute I saw the demo I turned to my husband and said, “that product has QVC written all over it!” I wish them nothing but all the luck in the world! God bless them❤️