Honored Contributor

Re: SHAHS of SUNSET.....season 7, 2018

I am still watching.....Reza is not a truthful person and Adam is too nice for him IMO. Spending that $500,000.00 without telling Adam was just unacceptable. I don't think Reza want or needs a child in his life...he has no time for a child because he spends all his time thinking about himself.

Vida has really changed...thank goodness for the better.

Agree about Nema..I think it wants GG so he can secure himself a spot on the show.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON  I don't think Reza wants a child either and he needs to come clean about that. Can't imagine anyone spending that amount of money and not discussing it with a spouse until after the fact. It's a move that a spouse who makes/has the most money sometimes uses as a reminder to the other that he/she has the control.

I'm enjoying this season more than last because there isn't quite as much drama without Asa. Right move to drop her.

Nema and his sister are growing on me although the thinking that he may be trying to force a relationship with GG is probably right. Wow that was some engagement ring. Now that GG has had it appraised I hope she also had it insured.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

oh my......maybe vida is going to be the "bridezilla" instead of MJ?

cannot believe how much complaining she is doing during the wedding planning.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I think I'm caught up with the latest episode.  I didn't know Reza and Destiney have known each other since they were kids, as their mothers were friends (and seemed to have gone through somewhat similar experiences with their husbands).  I wonder if Reza had anything to do with Destiney first getting hired for "The People's Couch," before getting on "Shahs?"  BTW, I really miss "The People's Couch!" 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery

i did not really know their connection either. i guess they were saving it for when she became a full time shah! Smiley Wink

i also really enjoyed THE PEOPLES COUCH. i suppose that it did not do well in the ratings, but the concept worked for me. lots of laughs!

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/playlist-thumbnail/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/887/783/160526_3042340_The_Steamy_Southern_Charm_Drama_is_Too_Much_.jpg?itok=vcnzLZwR

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

MJ is pregnant!!!!

they are filming the reunion today and she told everyone.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/mercedes-javid-is-pregnant-expecting-first-child-with...

Honored Contributor

some shahs news.......

MJ is having a boy!

reza will be on EVINE this month selling his haircare line. the products are already up on their website. REZA BE OBSESSED (made in USA).

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

some shahs news.......

MJ is having a boy!

reza will be on EVINE this month selling his haircare line. the products are already up on their website. REZA BE OBSESSED (made in USA)

I think MJ and Tommy will be great parents. They just have to get their partying under control and I think/hope they will...and maybe MJ can cover up a bit more. I for one am not interested is constantly seeing SO much of her.

I don't think Rezas HairCare line will be a hit....but I have been wrong before.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON

i think that MJ and TOMMY will make great parents also. they have been waiting for this for so long, especially MJ. i will be anxious to see VIDA as a grandparent!

not so sure about REZAs haircare line. curious to see if it sells out on evine. it is a bit on the pricey side thats for sure.

Valued Contributor

I loved this episode tonight. Everyone was so supportive of each others goals or struggles. 

Reza has such a kind heart.

I loved how Tommy took the prenup with some humor.

They all are really a true "family" of friends.