Honored Contributor

Re: SHAHS OF SUNSET......season 9, 2021

S9 - E9

A Friend In Need Is a Friend Indeed

A tumultuous yet heartfelt ending to Friendsgiving offers much food for thought. GG confronts Mike over her concerns about Paulina’s shifting loyalties. MJ gets real with the group about struggles in her marriage. Reza turns his focus onto his book, Memoirs of a Gay Shah, and interviews his mom hoping she sheds some light on his childhood. Meanwhile, London aids Nema in his quest for a love connection.

Aired: 07/18/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I used to half way enjoy this trainwreck of a show but it seems to be on life support now. Time to end it. It's not even entertaining anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I can't believe it's still on.  These friends could use some new friends, and widen their circle.

Honored Contributor

9PM et 8/22

SHAHS OF SUNSET reunion tonight.....part 1. it will probably be better than the entire season! Smiley Wink

Mike looks for redemption from his recent scandal, but hits a roadblock when Destiney claims there is more to the story; Mercedes opens up about feeling left out when Reza gives all of his attention to Golnesa and Destiney.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Paulina called Destiny on their last trip and said she and Mike broke up and bla bla.

I think she and Mike deserve each other.  They are both lia res and users.  

Paulina acts all Mother Theresa and innocent.  Then Destiny ends up caught in the middle of these two.

Out of all in this group, I can't stand Mike or Adam.  Ugh!

If GG does so much pot, what's it like for that sweet little boy.  Just as there's second hand cigarette smoke, I'm sure there's something similar with all that pot she consumes.

My old business partner is originally from Iran.  He looks like an older version POV Rezza.  He's also smaller and thinner than Rezza.  He hated dealing with me (a female).  He didn't have a choice when my husband died.  He loved my husband ... then he got stuck with me.

Honored Contributor

i used to like destiney, but wow she has changed and not necessarily for the better.

mike is what he is and he has been that way the entire time SOS has been on.....the women are either in denial or dont mind that he is a "ladies man."

Esteemed Contributor

I was channel surfing last evening and caught part of this "reunion". Perhaps smackdown better describes it.😂 I stopped watching several seasons ago, and was not aware it was still on. It seems little has changed. The levels of dysfunction and distrust, have only been amplified. I understand scandal sells, but some things should not be for sale; especially lifelong friendships. It was especially surprising to see that GG was the voice of "sanity".😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖