Honored Contributor

Re: SHAHS OF SUNSET......season 9, 2021

anyone still watching SHAHS?

LOL i am watching the baby introduction party for GGs baby party and she is trying to channel the LION KING. of course, they cannot just keep it about the baby......the fighting and the cattiness come out right away. not even sure why vida was there and who knows why reza had to repeat what was said by vida! let it go.......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this in forever but watched it last night.

Does MJ have a mirror?

Her husband is something else.  I feel like he is totally in this for the tv show.  

Valued Contributor

I guess I am fascinated by train wrecks, I am still watching.  That cast is so over the top with their guadiness, the theatrics, screaming and talking over each other.  I really like to know their true wealth, I am sure they are not as wealthy as they try to make us think they are, Bravo must be footing the bill for the parties and transportation and getaways!  Mike is just a womanizing liar!  I don't care about Mike's cheating texts and who said what!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

who knew that GG could be so calm? she told them all to leave, but to make sure they took some candy on their way out. LOL

reza has quickly become my least favorite......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

who knew that GG could be so calm? she told them all to leave, but to make sure they took some candy on their way out. LOL

reza has quickly become my least favorite......

@sunshine45  GG smokes pot. I think that's why she's not ready to fight everyone anymore. LOL

Honored Contributor

This group is just way too self centered for me.

Rezza has gotten so mean and acts like a spoiled jerk.

Mike is a compulsive liar.

GG is high as a kite all the time. 

MJ...she honestly comes across as a very low class person with money...not a fan.

Destiny and Nema don't add much.

i have no idea why I watch this show. Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Hi, LipstickDiva,

I wonder if any of the ladies look in the mirror.  It wasn't nice for Vida to point out Destiney's "assets" so to speak.  Why did Reza feel the need to go tell Destiney what she said?  It was really hurtful and mean.

I think Mike is just a serial cheater, and I didn't realize that he is only 5'4" tall.  Huge ego problem.

Honored Contributor

S9 - E6

A Nightmare on Destiney's Street

Halloween is the scariest time of the year, and with the Shahs still very much a fractured bunch, Destiney's upcoming party might be more "trick" than "treat.” During Elijah and Shams’ first play date, GG helps MJ realize that Reza needs uplifting, leading to an emotional meeting between the lifelong friends. Destiney finds herself sinking deeper into Mike's relationship drama when Paulina reveals dirty secrets about her man. Paulina makes Destiney swear to not say a word, setting up a potentially turbulent holiday gathering for the group.
Air Date: 06/20/2021
Honored Contributor

I don't see how Nema can keep up with these other people considering he does fingernails.

Honored Contributor

S9 - E7

The Shah-Shank Redemption

Still reeling from the horrors of Halloween, Mike and Destiney lean on their friends for support. Nema and Shervin treat Mike to a guys' night out, while MJ hosts a girls' night-in across town. It’s not all fun and games, however, when GG questions Destiney’s loyalty to Paulina over Mike. Meanwhile, Reza is working on his memoir and finds himself on an emotional trip down memory lane.
Aired: 06/27/2021