Respected Contributor

Re: SHAHS OF SUNSET....SEASON 6 2017

I can't stand Gigi or Mike.

I was pretty bored with Shahs last night.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@betty423 wrote:

A trashy group for sure.  I can see both sides of the MJ/Mike vs. Asa argument.  It seems the producers let the cast choose what they put out there.  If Asa keeps her private life private, then she and the producers seem ok with that.  If the rest choose to put it all out there, the producers are ok with that too.  MJ is just a bittler aging reality star.  She's engaged to a neanderthal and her mother is just mean.  Why on earth would she move ino the same building as her mom?  Storyline I guess.

Did anyone hear GG call in??  She sounded out of it.

Betty

@betty423  If this is true, then it should apply to all of the housewives shows, and apparently it does not as rumor is that if Kenya doesn't bring her man onto the show, she could be fired.

Valued Contributor

MJ said on WWHL that she owns the building that her mom and now her live in (4 apartments).  Even if she owns the building why would she want to move that close to her mom they do not get along,  She said her mom comes over and walks in several times a day.  That apartment was a mess, how embarrassing that they are filming it for America to see the mess!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

@chicagoan wrote:

MJ said on WWHL that she owns the building that her mom and now her live in (4 apartments).  Even if she owns the building why would she want to move that close to her mom they do not get along,  She said her mom comes over and walks in several times a day.  That apartment was a mess, how embarrassing that they are filming it for America to see the mess!

this is the "persian style" of living......many persian families like to live close to each other, often in the same building. my guess is she knows she is responsible for both of her parents since she is an only child and this is the easiest way to look after them as they age.

she may also be doing it for financial reasons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@chicagoan wrote:

this is the "persian style" of living......many persian families like to live close to each other, often in the same building. my guess is she knows she is responsible for both of her parents since she is an only child and this is the easiest way to look after them as they age.

she may also be doing it for financial reasons.

In fairness to MJ they had moved in while still in renovation and then her Dad got very ill and she has since said on her instagram she is aware how it looked and no that is not how she would want to be portrayed but at least she is honest about that. I too see nothing wrong with living in the same place as my family if that was possible I would have done it.

Honored Contributor

Let's hope MJ doesn't get pregnant. I can't imagine her getting any bigger.

That man of hers should had ran for the hills.

I'd be afraid to show all that gold on TV for all to see.

Yikes !

Honored Contributor

Can you imagine having a job where you do butt waxes on people ?

e5028380.gif              On Reza's I'd really be afraid of catching something other then gas.

woman going nuts.gif

Honored Contributor

I can't believe the condition of the apartment MJ and Tommy were living in. It had nothing to do with construction..it was just a bunch of their personal belongings thrown all over the place. The bed was covered in clothes that were thrown on it..plus it was so dirty. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

most anyone in the business who does waxing in a specialty salon will do waxing on any part of the body.

the bleaching that was done became very popular a number of years ago. i remember either reading about it or seeing it on another reality show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I've watched the Shahs since day 1 but I could do without seeing them get waxed (I don't want to see it on any show - period -- ever). 

I applaud MJ for wanting to take care of her parents -- I think she has a good heart. I just wish she would buy clothes that fit. I get so tired of watching her adjust her assets so that they're not falling out of everything she wears. She would look so much better if she wore well fitting clothes. 

I agree that she may be living in a house under construction but that's no excuse for living in a pig sty. I had an entire house under renovation and managed to keep it fairly organized. 

I wonder why Asa didn't tell any of her friends that she was pregnant -- was it so that she could surprise them on camera or maybe because she didn't want to deal with their judgements. I find it kind of funny that MJ and Mike are so bothered by her being pregnant before she's married because that's not approved of in the Persian culture. Why isn't their culture bothered by MJ living with Tommy before they're married?

Will the love between all of them last or will it implode the next time they have a party and get drunk???