Respected Contributor

Re: SHAHS OF SUNSET....SEASON 6 2017

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Pqfan

i have never seen the diamond water in our area.

where do you get it from?

@sunshine45They have a website but I might not be allowed to link.

I put diamond water in the google search bar.

It is probably a gimmick but I love the bottle.

I don't even know if it is still for sale.

If you get it use Paypal only. 

Or try to find it in a store.

image.pnghttps___secure.myregisteredsite.com_remote_content_diamondwaterllc.com_image_80723934.png

Honored Contributor

I guess we are going to see T and A on every franchise. They must be running out of story lines and filling in with body parts being waxed.

This group in getting more obnoxious each season. 

I thought Asa looked very pretty pregnant. 

Mike appeared drunk on WWHL and MJ was showing as much as she possibly could as usual. 

Respected Contributor

mj and that jumpsuit! so ugly. mj is just mad that she does have all the gossip/news about asa. asa is a private person and doesn't share and that bothers some. the lampshade girls, at mike's party, were really tacky, too.

Honored Contributor

if you think you recognize the party planner destiney rose, then you probably do! she used to be on THE PEOPLES COUCH......the two persian sisters who discussed/reviewed shows.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will never understand why MJ continues to wear clothes that obviously do not fit!  She is always in things about 3 sizes too small and she is constantly tugging and pulling at them all the time.....it drives me nuts!!  She's not sexy, she looks like a pork sausage about ready to explode out of it's skin.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

jermaine jackson jr is the father of asas baby.

not sure if he will be on or not......it seems as though they are VERY private about their relationship.

I read where Jermaine Jackson Jr. does not want to be a part of the show. Maybe that will change, but, I doubt he will be on much if at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch but only for the lack of anything else to watch and the fact that I'm too darn lazy to pick up the remote and find something (now that's laziness.......LOL).

Asa is the only person I can tolerate.  I can't stand the rest....especially Reza and G.G.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

jermaine jackson jr is the father of asas baby.

not sure if he will be on or not......it seems as though they are VERY private about their relationship.

I read where Jermaine Jackson Jr. does not want to be a part of the show. Maybe that will change, but, I doubt he will be on much if at all.

right.....and i believe that THAT is one of the reasons why MJ and MIKE were complaining about her last night. their lives are exposed, but she keeps hers pretty closed, yet she feels the need to speak out on the way the others live their lives. i think they feel like when you are on a reality show then you need to open yourself up a bit more. i will be surprised if he is on the show.

i think some of the housewives are running into this problem also. they want the husbands/boyfriends to be involved on the show also. i had been reading about kenyas new husband on rhoa and supposedly he is not too keen on being filmed. rumors have been circulating that kenya HAS to film with him if she is to remain a housewife. i guess we shall see.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I love this show; it's so over the top, lol. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I watch but only for the lack of anything else to watch and the fact that I'm too darn lazy to pick up the remote and find something (now that's laziness.......LOL).

Asa is the only person I can tolerate.  I can't stand the rest....especially Reza and G.G.

Yes, and they both have filthy mouths, especially that Resa.  He just disgusts me!

yet....I still watch....😄