Esteemed Contributor

Off topic, but I am watching Pillow Talk and don't like Annie's hair. Her highlights look greenish lol.

@colliemom4   Hi Sis:  I recorded Pillow Talk last night and just took a look to see who is on... ****** - they have Rebecca and Zied again??  I like David and Annie and also Tim and Veronica....  Can't think of anyone else at the moment.... Am going to watch it in a bit.

Will get back to you after awhile...... Thx for the info......

Honored Contributor

Re: SEEKING SISTER WIFE

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie  I just watched a long interview of a woman named Ari that lived with the Snowdens for a while. She claims that Dimitri and Ashley have had women living into their home for years. She said they take all their money and take advantage of them in every way possible as they've had little to nothing themselves and are constantly moving.

Dimitri is a felon that has served time in prison. He was caught up in some sort of scheme. Sorry I can't recall what it was. She also claims Ashley wanted a lesbian relationship with her but that she turned her down. I figured Ashley was probably into women too.

Apparently Ashely is abused by Dimitri though she's a nutcase who gets off on playing mind games with people and stays with him. Ari said they don't nurture their three children or even clothe them properly. She bought them a lot of new clothes among other things because she felt bad for them.

She had multiple issues with the couple but when Dimitri tried to choke her she left. By that time he already had another woman living there and she was flat broke. She ended up back at her parents house though she owned a home before she met them. I guess there are a lot of needy people out there in the world that fall for this stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

-OMG - This is so interesting.  I just came back from my eye injection and am wearing sunglasses over my glasses and everything is so dark, I can't see anything.  I have a flashlight shining on the keyboard.

I will come back as soon as my sight returns.  I believe every word of yur post and willcome back as soon as I get my sight back.  Good thing I am a typist and can feel my way around.

See you ASAP..... Thanks for the info.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  Hope you feel better soon. By the way...do you remember Joselyn? She was another woman they dated that said Ashley wanted an intimate relationship with her. TTYL!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4    I thought the producers of the show would investigate the backgrounds plus you need money to move.  I do think that they want a woman to take care of their children.  This Sister Wife on a whole is for a woman that wants to have children and take care of them.  Seems to be a boring life as you have no career only raising children which is nice to a point (up to school age) and then it is time to get a job but I believe the men do not want that.  They want the obedient wife to cook, clean and take care of the kids while his majesty sits on his duff.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: SEEKING SISTER WIFE

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@colliemom4    I thought the producers of the show would investigate the backgrounds plus you need money to move.  I do think that they want a woman to take care of their children.  This Sister Wife on a whole is for a woman that wants to have children and take care of them.  Seems to be a boring life as you have no career only raising children which is nice to a point (up to school age) and then it is time to get a job but I believe the men do not want that.  They want the obedient wife to cook, clean and take care of the kids while his majesty sits on his duff.

@Katcat1  TLC has just about anyone on their shows. Almost everyone on the 90 Day shows has been in jail or even prison in some cases multiple times. This is the case with other shows on the network as well. Yes it does take money to move, but the Snowdens are con-artists. They took money from the women they met, took money for work they never did, etc. I do understand the sister wives concept, however I don't think this is what the Snowdens desired.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  Hope you feel better soon. By the way...do you remember Joselyn? She was another woman they dated that said Ashley wanted an intimate relationship with her. TTYL!

Hi @colliemom4   I feel fine, thx.   There is no pain with the eye injection... They just dilate my eyes and everything is so bright, until the drops wear off... I don't mind the injection at all.... Takes a second and then it's done...First, there's an eye test, then a picture of each eye, then the injection.... By that time, the numbing drops have taken effect and I don't feel a thing.  In fact, yesterday was my 46th injection since 2014 and I get them every 8 wks..... So far, so good..   My vision is 20/30 in both eyes.  Can't beat that with a stick......

More later....... Yes, I remember when they "courted" Joselyn.... Another failure.