Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone else watching this crazy show???

I just read that the Snowden hubby (Dmitri) filed for divorce from his wife - the one from South Africa with the blonde head and two kids.........Her name is Crystalline.....

They said he filed papers and documents, etc..... That would mean that he wasn't legally married to the first one Ashley, right???

Something doesn't sound right here.

This is the second "wife" who has accused him of physicl abuse.  The other one was Vanessa Cobbs.....

Any help would be appreciated.... TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: SEEKING SISTER WIFE

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

I just read that the Snowden hubby (Dmitri) filed for divorce from his wife - the one from South Africa with the blonde head and two kids.........Her name is Crystalline.....

They said he filed papers and documents, etc..... That would mean that he wasn't legally married to the first one Ashley, right???

This is the second "wife" who has accused him of physicl abuse.  The other one was Vanessa Cobbs.....

@sophiamarie  He was never married to Ashley. They just live together. However he was married before he met her. He must have married Crystalline so she could get citizenship here but ended up divorcing her?

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie I admit to watching that train wreck, 90 Day Fiance and all of it's iterations but SSW, no. I tried it for 5 mnutes a year or two ago during its first run and that was enough for me!

Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

If I am correct Vanesas who  I heard them say she is with her sister living in Australia. She is  the one that had the beach ceremony I  believe it was was not legal.I was always under the impression Dimitri was only legally married to Ashley,mother of his 3  children.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the replies.  Wow, I thought he and Ashley were legal.....  I wonder why they never married, but managed to have three kids and why would Ashley be so generous as to allow him to marry Christelline???

I read that she was also abusive with Vanessa.  She threw things at her and he physically struck her.  But, Ashley is the one calling the shots if you notice.  She is the boss of the "family"... That 21 day diet for instance.  Why do they have to agree to that??  Those poor girls are so desperate.

I'm glad Taylor decided to stay back home and never come back.  I'll bet there's more to that story than we know - so far.....

Thx again  I knew I could count on my "sister" posters....

Valued Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

If I am correct Vanesas who  I heard them say she is with her sister living in Australia. She is  the one that had the beach ceremony I  believe it was was not legal.I was always under the impression Dimitri was only legally married to Ashley,mother of his 3  children.

I'm adding to what I said  it was Ashley and the Devil that had some kind of beach ceremony now I believe that wasn't legal,and true who wrote Vanessa and the Devil had the vineyard ceremony once again not legal .

Just glad Vanessa left and Taylor decided not to get involved think her mother had a lot to do with that decision.

Ashley has always given me weird vibes like she is brainwashed by him.

Did not know that the one from South Africa married him already ,guess she could if the other unions were never legal ,guess she wanted a green card

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SEEKING SISTER WIFE

[ Edited ]

I still don't know what these women see in him anyway.... He's strange looking to me.  All that long hair and he's not manly enough for women to run after him.  I don't know what the attraction is - of course it's for the green card.  Crystallene couldn't wait to get here with her two kids and yes, I'm sure it was for the green card.

She is the second one to accuse Ashley and Dimitri of physical and mental abuse.  BTW, they have three kids and Crystallene has two and I remember hearing Ashley saying "they all have their own rooms"..... Really??????  That would be at least 6 bedrooms or even 7.... That house isn't that big..... And, what does he do to afford it anyway???  Wait a sec - 7 kids means 7 bedrooms.  Then, there is the one for Dimitri and one wife and another room for a second wife and then there will be more wives and kids?????  Makes no sense at all.....

Bye - sister posters

ETA:  Sorry about my math.  That would be 5 kids... Oh well - still a lot of bedrooms....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I still don't know what these women see in him anyway.... He's strange looking to me.  All that long hair and he's not manly enough for women to run after him.  I don't know what the attraction is - of course it's for the green card.  Crystallene couldn't wait to get here with her two kids and yes, I'm sure it was for the green card.

She is the second one to accuse Ashley and Dimitri of physical and mental abuse.  BTW, they have three kids and Crystallene has two and I remember hearing Ashley saying "they all have their own rooms"..... Really??????  That would be at least 6 bedrooms or even 7.... That house isn't that big..... And, what does he do to afford it anyway???  Wait a sec - 7 kids means 7 bedrooms.  Then, there is the one for Dimitri and one wife and another room for a second wife and then there will be more wives and kids?????  Makes no sense at all.....

Bye - sister posters

ETA:  Sorry about my math.  That would be 5 kids... Oh well - still a lot of bedrooms....

@sophiamarie  Yes Ashley and Dimitri have 3 kids. On an episode I saw Ashely pointed towards one bedroom with several twin beds in it and said the kids stay there, but if Chrystalline has two kids I don't see it. Strange setup!

It is tough to believe they have more than 4 bedrooms. I don't understand what the women see in Dimitri either. He's a computer programmer and had his own company which could mean anything. The company might be in his house lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   Hi "sister poster"....  I was just reading about them on Yahoo, TMZ, The Hollywood, etc...... and they all say that both of them were abusive.  One "wife" whose last name is Peterson claimed he choked her and when she first got there, Ashley met her at the door naked and it seemed that both Snowdens walked around the house that way all the time.

She said she had to beg them to please put some shorts on in front of her 4 y/o daughter.....  Oh, and she said she begged TLC to take them off the air but they ignored her and the court dismissed her case for lack of evidence, etc....

Lots of stuff on all the different sites and they all claim that both Dimitri and Ashley were very abusive and this "wife" also claimed that she was made to sleep in the same bed as both Snowdens.... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4   Hi "sister poster"....  I was just reading about them on Yahoo, TMZ, The Hollywood, etc...... and they all say that both of them were abusive.  One "wife" whose last name is Peterson claimed he choked her and when she first got there, Ashley met her at the door naked and it seemed that both Snowdens walked around the house that way all the time.

She said she had to beg them to please put some shorts on in front of her 4 y/o daughter.....  Oh, and she said she begged TLC to take them off the air but they ignored her and the court dismissed her case for lack of evidence, etc....

Lots of stuff on all the different sites and they all claim that both Dimitri and Ashley were very abusive and this "wife" also claimed that she was made to sleep in the same bed as both Snowdens.... LOL

@sophiamarie  That's disturbing. They really have no business bringing kids into this type of scenario. I have heard/read about the abuse and don't doubt it at all. I wonder if they'll ever be able to find sister wives again after all of these events? I hope not!

Off topic, but I am watching Pillow Talk and don't like Annie's hair. Her highlights look greenish lol.