Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I read that Bernie's cousin set up a go fund me page for Paige. So far they've got around $1,500 but are aiming for 10,000. Today was Bernie's funeral also. His cousin said Paige needs money to pay her bills. She will obviously just have to start working. I wonder how old she is? I thought he was much older than he was.

@colliemom4   Come to think of it - what did Bernie do for a living?  They were looking for a Sister Wife when they could hardly support themselves?  Unless, of course, all three of them would work - but then again, we don't know if that "online" woman worked.  She lived a few hours away, if not more.  So, she would have had to give up whatever she had in order to move in with Bernie.  Then what???

What is wrong with these people.  Do they not think further than the end of their noses?

If she's looking for money to pay bills, then Bernie didn't have an insurance policy or any savings?  How far will 10 grand get her anyway?

Honored Contributor

Re: SEEKING SISTER WIFE

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I read that Bernie's cousin set up a go fund me page for Paige. So far they've got around $1,500 but are aiming for 10,000. Today was Bernie's funeral also. His cousin said Paige needs money to pay her bills. She will obviously just have to start working. I wonder how old she is? I thought he was much older than he was.

@colliemom4   Boy - she's got a lot of bills.  What will she do next month???  Aren't they the family who lived in the trailer because their house burned down?  Well, then they would have gotten insurance money, right???  So, where did that money go?  I think the house they are in now, is a rental.....  They probably needed that Sister Wife to help with the bills, come to think of it.

@sophiamarie  Yes their home burned down and she's living in a rental and supposedly doesn't have next month's rent. I would think they'd have insurance money, but good question, where did the money go? I've been reading about her brother, the fighting going on between them and her saying he caused Bernie's death.

She claims her brother said he didn't want them being on tv and would make sure their tv days ended. Also that they had to hire detectives because he was coming after them and all sorts of crazy things. She claims it caused Bernie to miss work and cost them a lot of cash and he was severely stressed about it all which caused his death. I really didn't understand it to be honest but then she's nuts lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: SEEKING SISTER WIFE

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Come to think of it - what did Bernie do for a living?  They were looking for a Sister Wife when they could hardly support themselves?  Unless, of course, all three of them would work - but then again, we don't know if that "online" woman worked.  She lived a few hours away, if not more.  So, she would have had to give up whatever she had in order to move in with Bernie.  Then what???

What is wrong with these people.  Do they not think further than the end of their noses?

If she's looking for money to pay bills, then Bernie didn't have an insurance policy or any savings?  How far will 10 grand get her anyway?

@sophiamarie  I tried to find out what he did for a living but no luck. Paige did not work. I'm not sure about Brandy. Yes the entire situation is very strange, and you're right, 10 grand is not going to get her very far. I wonder if they wanted a sister to wife so they'd have more income or if that was part of it? If Brandy worked or was willing to that is. But I was thinking, didn't he tell them he wanted them both at home? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. I had to come back and edit my post because it came to me. The one that wanted both women at home was the Snowden guy with Vanessa and Ashley.

Honored Contributor

Wow this is very sad.  It goes to show you that one's life can just turn on a dime.  I feel sorry for his kids...and her too.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Wow this is very sad.  It goes to show you that one's life can just turn on a dime.  I feel sorry for his kids...and her too.

@haddon9  I feel bad for anyone losing their husband but Paige certainly needs some intense counseling for anger problems etc. If not she'll be arrested again and the boys will have no father or mother. She not only fights on social media but they both were arrested for stalking and harassing her brother. She claims he's the one that harassed them. You may already know some of this.