Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who watched the show "Seeking Sister Wife", I just read on my iPhone, that Bernie McGee, passed away.

He was the heavy-set guy with the beard.  HIs wife Paige was jealous of the woman he met and invited to stay at their house for a few days, etc.....

Apparently, he was riding his bike and suffered heat exhaustion and had a heart attack.  That's all the news so far.

Sorry to hear about this...... More to come......

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, what a shame.  I'm sorry to hear this.  Gee, and he has those two young boys.  Oh, I feel sorry for the whole family.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just read on line that he was only 41.  I had no idea he was that young.  Again, such a shame.  And tomorrow is Father's Day.  I feel so badly for their children.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  That's really sad. He was so young and has young children. Thanks for posting about it.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie Does his wike have long blond hair?,, and did just have just one wife so far ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou  Yes in answer to your questions.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 Thamk-You for your quick reply. Much Appreciated.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 Also what day does "Seeking Sister Wife " Air ?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I recall that couple.  The wife had some common sense about not wanting to share her husband with a "sister wife".  He was quite rotund, which probably exacerbated the ill health situation.  So sad, too young and children involved.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

The thing that I noticed was that the McGees didn’t seem to have any friends or family that they were close to. I remember when he was dating that woman, the kids said they really liked having someone to talk to which I thought was odd.  I sure hope she and the kids have some sort of support now.