Super Contributor
I am really liking this show. I am also assuming that he is innocent and if that is correct, it is scary how every move you make and every word you speak can be construed as guilt. He just seems to be getting boxed in at every turn.
Trusted Contributor

Re: SECRETS AND LIES SPOILER

dobie.... I just watched the second episode.... I like it also.... somehow I feel the oldest daughter is involved in the child's death.... call it a gut feeling.... I have never seen a detective as annoying as the one investigating this case....

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 game-on said:

dobie.... I just watched the second episode.... I like it also.... somehow I feel the oldest daughter is involved in the child's death.... call it a gut feeling.... I have never seen a detective as annoying as the one investigating this case....

I actually think it's the youngest daughter. All she cares about is decorating for Christmas and being with her father. She did it again last night - I think she may be a sociopath (is that the right term?). Although, this could also be misleading, as I keep changing my mind!! LOL
Super Contributor

I don't have an opinion as to who is guilty, just who I think is not, the guy. The thing that I am fixated on though, is how the noose is tightening around his neck, how neighbors are shunning him, and how the media is treating him. It seems so realistic, as though it could happen that way in real life, and I find that to be very scary. Because in my mind, he is innocent, and if you are innocent, this should not be happening. Anyway, I am enjoying it and looking forward to next week.