Honored Contributor

I may be the only one still watching, lol, but last night was good.  I thought after the long break I may not still be interested, but I find I am, and can't wait for the next episode.

Honored Contributor

Re: SEASON 10, THE WALKING DEAD

@mousiegirl  We still watch it at our house.  One of my sons comes over for Sunday dinner and hangs around and we watch it together.

Of all the characters, I love Judith the best.  OMG, she is a sweetie.  I saw the actress who plays her on Talking Dead last evening and she is one articulate smart cookie.

The show is adding more children each season..

This season looks like it should be interesting.  I wonder how they will " kill or release" Michone and how they will reintroduce Maggie.  

We watch " Fear" too.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@mousiegirl  We still watch it at our house.  One of my sons comes over for Sunday dinner and hangs around and we watch it together.

Of all the characters, I love Judith the best.  OMG, she is a sweetie.  I saw the actress who plays her on Talking Dead last evening and she is one articulate smart cookie.

The show is adding more children each season..

This season looks like it should be interesting.  I wonder how they will " kill or release" Michone and how they will reintroduce Maggie.  

We watch " Fear" too.

@Carmie   Yes, Kaylie is wonderful.  I did not know Maggie was coming back, havn't missed her, havn't missed anyone, was was sad to see Tara go, oh well, moving on, lol.

I watch Fear also, that gets better all of the time too.

I think Negan will take Debbie out, or produce a plan for the others to do so, but the question is WHEN, will not miss her either, creepy, all of her followers with those horrendous masks are also.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   The way Carol looked at Alpha last night, it's a wonder her looks didn't kill.

Next week is the back story on how Alpha met Beta.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl I am one of those who stopped watching the Dead.  All the human against human violence and intrigue is not what I want to watch.  The Negan bat scenes were the end for me, but I think we were getting tired of before that happened.  I know a transition had to be made, but we decided that we were out.  I thought the acting was wonderful and the special effects amazing.  Made for good Sunday evening viewing.   If Maggie is coming back, did her new show get discontinued?  or is she doing an appearance thing?  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@mousiegirl   The way Carol looked at Alpha last night, it's a wonder her looks didn't kill.

Well  almost every  seson they've introduced a new villian . I thought Neegan was the worst but these Alpha & Beta  are pretty creepy  ... 

I have a difficult time  watching that Neegan after he bashed in  the heads of some of the original cast !!!   When are they going to get back to that woman from the junkyard who took Rick ??

Honored Contributor

@Jk9   Lauren Cohan's Whisky Cavalier show was cancelled.  She announced last Saturday at the New York Comic Com that she would resuming her role as Maggie Rhee.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Well  almost every  seson they've introduced a new villian . I thought Neegan was the worst but these Alpha & Beta  are pretty creepy  ... 

I have a difficult time  watching that Neegan after he bashed in  the heads of some of the original cast !!!   When are they going to get back to that woman from the junkyard who took Rick ??

Andrew Lincoln is supposed to be in a spin off show from the Walking Dead on AMC.  I don't know exactly when, but IMO, it's taking too long.  I think the show will show Rick and Jadis/Anne and what happened to them.

I think people will lose be interest  if kept waiting any longer.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  I enjoyed last night's episode. The scenes between Carol and Daryl are always the best for me. 

Everytime they use a walkie talkie I turn to my husband and say, how can the batteries still be good after all these years? That and the fact that there's still gasoline for Daryl's bike and other vehicles. That's my biggest pet peeve about the show. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Carmie  The little girl who plays Judith, Cailey Fleming, is a doll.

I saw her on The Talking Dead. Yes, she is very articulate and poised. She comes across as much older than her years. It was very clear that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was getting the biggest kick out of her!!