Honored Contributor

Anyone else watching this series? My BIL got me interested in it at the very start and now I record all episodes and thoroughly enjoy it. I am surprised at how much I enjoy it but I really do.

I was so pi**ed off at the young woman who broke up with her bf AT THE AIRPORT where he was being deployed!! It was all about HER, and how SHE loved him soooo much that she just couldn't "handle" worrying about him. Nice send off, you nitwit. I know it's only TV but I'm betting this has happened in real life.

Anyhoo, I really like this show.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Anyone else watching this series? My BIL got me interested in it at the very start and now I record all episodes and thoroughly enjoy it. I am surprised at how much I enjoy it but I really do.

I was so pi**ed off at the young woman who broke up with her bf AT THE AIRPORT where he was being deployed!! It was all about HER, and how SHE loved him soooo much that she just couldn't "handle" worrying about him. Nice send off, you nitwit. I know it's only TV but I'm betting this has happened in real life.

Anyhoo, I really like this show.

@Love my grandkids  I love Seal Team and Yes her timing was not good.  I am surprised she waited this long to break it off with Clay...I don't think she really understood his job. I just hope this and the loss of his mentor does not push him over the edge.

Respected Contributor

Have watched that show from the very first episode.

Anyhow, Clay’s girl had one - - - - of a nerve to break it off in the car right as he was leaving, like she could not of waited till he got back, right?

Yep, that was a “I really just want to slap her” moment for me. 

My favorite show right now I believe, look forward to it every week. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

This show will be cancelled soon.doing terrible in the ratimgs.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The series started off really well in my opinion, now it's just a soap opera.

I find myself not looking forward to the next episode, I'll just catch it On Demand.

Trusted Contributor

I've watched it from the beginning and thoroughly love it. The first episode when they all came up out of the sea, yea! BUT sense then something off. Gross innuendos, new story line, I don't know.  I'll keep watching to see if it changes. It's kind off a bummer.

Regular Contributor

I love this series too.