Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,294
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

Spoilers welcome in this thread !!

 

So ....  who watched Scandal last night?    

 

Who was behind the shooting?    Many think Cyrus was behind it, but I just can't believe Olivia's father had nothing to do with this.

 

What's your theory?

 

http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-who-killed-vargas/

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,561
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?


Tinkrbl44 wrote:

So ....  who watched Scandal last night?    

 

Who was behind the shooting?    Many think Cyrus was behind it, but I just can't believe Olivia's father had nothing to do with this.

 

What's your theory?

 

http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-who-killed-vargas/


Yea I don't know.They are so quick to put it on Cyrus, but Papa Pope was probably involved as well....I missed the first 1/2 hour, so plan to watch that tonite.....I did enjoy what I saw.....

58 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.....Used to be on the board as JMFINLEY001...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,214
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

@Tinkrbl44 Don't you think you should put something up there about possible spoilers.  

 

Spoiler
I think he had someone do it.  If you go back to before the break remember him settling out to get this guy elected.  He's always wanted to have more 'say' about what goes on but he never expected to get this far.  I think the opportunity presented it'self (when he became President and he knew he was going to win)...he took it.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,891
Registered: ‎07-26-2014

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

"Who was behind the shooting?"

 

Spoiler
Jake & Papa Pope
"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,387
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

I don't think Cyrus did it and I don't think Olivia's father arranged it either.  It's just too obvious, having one of those two involved.   The who-done-it will go on for a while but I think, we'll find out that the woman who made that call and then died in the explosion was some crazy campaign worker who got pushed aside when Cyrus joined the campaign and she arranged to get even with the two men who threw her aside.  That's my take on it anyway.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,294
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

@Annabellethecat

 

No.   It's about an episode that has run, so it's pretty obvious it's for people who have seen that show.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,214
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

@Tinkrbl44 Please explain what you are saying?  I remember way back when he walked out of the White House so angry and he was trying to decide how to run someone he felt sure would win.....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,294
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?


Annabellethecat wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Please explain what you are saying?  I remember way back when he walked out of the White House so angry and he was trying to decide how to run someone he felt sure would win.....


@Annabellethecat

 

Who are you talking about?    

 

I wish they had run the last episode last week ... I forgot whatever happened to Susan Ross.   

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,457
Registered: ‎06-08-2012

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?


Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Annabellethecat wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Please explain what you are saying?  I remember way back when he walked out of the White House so angry and he was trying to decide how to run someone he felt sure would win.....


@Annabellethecat

 

Who are you talking about?    

 

I wish they had run the last episode last week ... I forgot whatever happened to Susan Ross.   


Susan found out David bribed or blackmailed someone to endorse her, so she called the whole thing off.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,294
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

@sailor_moon

 

Thanks ... just couldn't remember that!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View