Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44    although I have watched Scandal since it premiered, there have been certain storylines I haven't been interested in and therefore didn't watch with an intent to recall. One of them is B613 so this may or may not have happened. I thought that with help from Olivia & Co, Jake took control away from PP. Then PP ended up imprisoned. I do remember he wasn't in jail long.

Vanessa was always a means to an end for Jake. When he first started seeing her, there was some attraction but it ended as soon as the normal attraction between new couples calms. Vanessa recognized something was amiss between Jake and Olivia but he explained it away with that brother/sister BS. Vanessa chose to believe that because she wanted Jake. I'm sure being the intelligent woman she was, she had at least a tiny voice whispering "Don't do it". Now there's no reason for Jake to pretend he's interested. Since Vanessa no longer has her dad, she's finding comfort with a bottle. She's a mess. Jake sees her as weak and desperate. Two qualities that are not appealing ordinarily but for Jake, they're unforgivable. Yes, he's despises her.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique

Oh wow .... very well stated!

Honored Contributor

1473158.gif@ tonight's episode!!!

532149.giffaint.gif

Abby.....

Girlby.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

That was some ending!!!  WOW

Honored Contributor

Last night's ending-WOW!!!!!!!!! I won't say anymore in case there others that haven't seen the episdoe yet, but hopefully we can discuss later!!!!! WOW!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, didn't see that one coming!    

Abby ??    WTH??

Honored Contributor

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Last night's ending-WOW!!!!!!!!! I won't say anymore in case there others that haven't seen the episdoe yet, but hopefully we can discuss later!!!!! WOW!!!!! 

@CANDLEQUEEN

No problem .....  I think I made the title & first post obvious we're discussing specifics.   Anyone who hasn't seen all the shows shouldn't read this thread.

Honored Contributor

One thing that is still vague is the current relationship between Jake & PP.      I recall Olivia practically dragging Jake out of PP's house, but don't recall much interaction after that.   

Honored Contributor

Thursday March 30th 

Article with Darby Stanchfield (Abby) on Huck's shooting, etc.    Can't wait for tonight's episode.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-abby-huck-darby-stanchfield/

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I've suspected for some time Abby has not been happy. She never seems to be in the inner circle. Even when she was a gladiator, she was not one of the ones whom Olivia depended on. When she took over in the White House, Fitz didn't even know her correct name for a while and Cyrus called her "Red". The last time she got a "slap in the face" was when she told the FBI lady that she spoke for the POTUS and then he turned around and contradicted her. I don't know if she knew the FBI lady is Fitz's latest. I'm also looking forward to what tonight's episode reveals.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~