Trusted Contributor

I still wonder if Jake had something to do with it...

Respected Contributor

I knew those guys were not guilty, because Cyrus is too intregal to the show.  We shall see as to guilty person.

Honored Contributor

Re: SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

@DottieBlue wrote:

@DottieBlue

I agree with your suspicion .....   it's like a child playing too quietly ... you know they're up to something.

Both Jake and Papa Pope have been much, MUCH too quiet thus far ...

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

@DottieBlue

I agree with your suspicion .....   it's like a child playing too quietly ... you know they're up to something.

Both Jake and Papa Pope have been much, MUCH too quiet thus far ...

Jake is featured next episode so it makes sense ...

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44    this thread has been so quiet lately. Thought we might need it soon.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tinkrbl44    this thread has been so quiet lately. Thought we might need it soon.

@Tique

Just saw half the episode .... and I'm speechless!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Last night was really good!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Last night was "da bomb!"  My suspicions were on point.

I have a few Papa Pope questions....

1 - Papa Pope hesitated & cried in killing the newly elected prez.  Yet he killed the love of his life/college crush right between the eyes at the blink of an eye???? confused.gif

2 - Papa Pope was/is the head of an off the books black ops assassin organization yet, had no clue who those folks are blackmailing him???? confused.gif

I still don't know who they are myself.  That Sarah girl sure was funny w/her "quips" to Papa Pope/Eli.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I think Scandal is jumping the shark with tihs new season..

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

1 - Papa Pope hesitated & cried in killing the newly elected prez.  Yet he killed the love of his life/college crush right between the eyes at the blink of an eye???? confused.gif

2 - Papa Pope was/is the head of an off the books black ops assassin organization yet, had no clue who those folks are blackmailing him???? confused.gif

I still don't know who they are myself.  That Sarah girl sure was funny w/her "quips" to Papa Pope/Eli.

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Mz iMac- I think Papa Pope may designate people to kill but maybe the first time he pulled the trigger...or maybe he had respect for the new President...or he is a patriot and killing the President is crossing the line....but, he killed his lady friend because he loved her and he knew they would never let her go...or maybe torture her....so he did what is necessary....

but, Papa Pope is the best da*n actor in this series....

Papa Pope was stepping back a little and looked like he was really enjoying his new job until he saw the cameras....