Honored Contributor

SCANDAL: WHO DID IT?

[ Edited ]

Spoilers welcome in this thread !!

So ....  who watched Scandal last night?    

Who was behind the shooting?    Many think Cyrus was behind it, but I just can't believe Olivia's father had nothing to do with this.

What's your theory?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-who-killed-vargas/

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

So ....  who watched Scandal last night?    

Who was behind the shooting?    Many think Cyrus was behind it, but I just can't believe Olivia's father had nothing to do with this.

What's your theory?

http://www.tvguide.com/news/scandal-who-killed-vargas/

Yea I don't know.They are so quick to put it on Cyrus, but Papa Pope was probably involved as well....I missed the first 1/2 hour, so plan to watch that tonite.....I did enjoy what I saw.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Don't you think you should put something up there about possible spoilers.  

Spoiler
I think he had someone do it.  If you go back to before the break remember him settling out to get this guy elected.  He's always wanted to have more 'say' about what goes on but he never expected to get this far.  I think the opportunity presented it'self (when he became President and he knew he was going to win)...he took it.
Honored Contributor

"Who was behind the shooting?"

Spoiler
Jake & Papa Pope

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I don't think Cyrus did it and I don't think Olivia's father arranged it either.  It's just too obvious, having one of those two involved.   The who-done-it will go on for a while but I think, we'll find out that the woman who made that call and then died in the explosion was some crazy campaign worker who got pushed aside when Cyrus joined the campaign and she arranged to get even with the two men who threw her aside.  That's my take on it anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

No.   It's about an episode that has run, so it's pretty obvious it's for people who have seen that show.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Please explain what you are saying?  I remember way back when he walked out of the White House so angry and he was trying to decide how to run someone he felt sure would win.....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 Please explain what you are saying?  I remember way back when he walked out of the White House so angry and he was trying to decide how to run someone he felt sure would win.....

@Annabellethecat66

Who are you talking about?    

I wish they had run the last episode last week ... I forgot whatever happened to Susan Ross.   

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Who are you talking about?    

I wish they had run the last episode last week ... I forgot whatever happened to Susan Ross.   

Susan found out David bribed or blackmailed someone to endorse her, so she called the whole thing off.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon

Thanks ... just couldn't remember that!