Honored Contributor

SAG Awards Tonite

[ Edited ]

At 8 ET , usually on TNT and TBS. Robert DeNiro gets honored. 

Valued Contributor

Re: SAG Awards Tonite

[ Edited ]

No thank you. Robert's ship has sailed. He used to be a decent actor, but no more. I have been thoroughly disgusted and revolted watching him spew his political garbage. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, it was in very poor taste to to see how he abused his profession as an entertainer. How arrogant to think anyone really cares what he thinks.

Valued Contributor

I have no interested in watching!   I agree with the political side of things. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ah, so much for a fun thread about an awards show.  Sigh

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite part of all awards shows is the red carpet and fashions.

Honored Contributor

Re: SAG Awards Tonite

[ Edited ]

@Xivambala wrote:

No thank you. Robert's ship has sailed. He used to be a decent actor, but no more. I have been thoroughly disgusted and revolted watching him spew his political garbage. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, it was in very poor taste to to see how he abused his profession as an entertainer. How arrogant to think anyone really cares what he thinks.

Your post makes me wonder who does "really care what he thinks"?  I must not be paying attention since I don't know what "political garbage" Mr DeNiro has spewed.

I will be watching the Australian Open tennis tournament tonight on ESPN.

Honored Contributor

Sad, but I also like the In Memoriam, I am often so surprised at the passing of so many I did not know about. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Sad, but I also like the In Memoriam, I am often so surprised at the passing of so many I did not know about. 

me too  I forgot about that

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

So why would we care about what you think about him ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I've learned that actors don't sway the public in who they vote for. Obviously. SoI don't care what they say anymore. For one thing so many do it now it has just become a contest to see who can out crass each other. Robert Denero just gets more rediculous each time that he opens his mouth. He has turned into a walking comedy skit.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.