Honored Contributor

the IN MEMORIAM was beautifully done.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I agree -- the in memoriam quite moving😢💙

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh wow!  I just turned the E! channel and Giuliana's dress - That's beyond amazing.  I'm not much the Giuliana fan, but she looks incredible, especially the dress.   I just love it.

@chickenbutt- I'm not watching....I'm not a fan either but I think she has fabulous taste in fashion and usually looks quite beautiful in her clothes.  She always looks feminine and wears beautiful colors. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh wow!  I just turned the E! channel and Giuliana's dress - That's beyond amazing.  I'm not much the Giuliana fan, but she looks incredible, especially the dress.   I just love it.

@chickenbutt- I'm not watching....I'm not a fan either but I think she has fabulous taste in fashion and usually looks quite beautiful in her clothes.  She always looks feminine and wears beautiful colors. 

That's why it's so strange that she brings the world's worst fashions to HSN. I don't think she'd be caught dead in any of them. Maybe a little leather jacket-they look like her.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the SAG awards. I think I like them better than any of the other award shows because it is all about the awards, no silliness, or someone trying to entertain us, just awards!!!!!I liked the Red Carpet as well. I love the Oscars Red Carpet, but the actual award show gets boring to me after about an hour!!!!! And it drags, whereas this award show was a little over 2 hours and done! 

Honored Contributor
Watching the antics of celebrities this morning, 🙊🙉🙈
Honored Contributor

I was so happy that the cast of Hidden Figures won. 

I am all for individual style but Nicole Kidman's dress was rather dreadful. I don't get it, on such a beautiful woman. Hope she can improve for the Oscars.

Viola Davis looked amazing, she's just got it all and more. What a woman.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2017/01/29/sag-awards-2017-best-and-worst-dressed/21702736...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Regular Contributor

@corita wrote:

@kjae wrote:

Grew up glued to the set whenever these came on.  REFUSE to watch anymore. I cannot watch such a bunch of pontificating airheads.  They have a right to their opinions, however, these are awards shows, not political conventions.  Their self-absorbtion shines through. Perhaps it is because I am older and look at the person more in depth.  Okay, will now climb off my soapbox.  I do hope those of you who enjoy watching them are entertained.

------------------------------

I stopped watching any awards shows for that same reason!!  And I really wonder, who really cares what these airheads think???  Will look for the comments on fashion tomorrow!!

@corita, @kjae

@I didn't watch, but from the clips I saw on the news this morning, @kjae's description of these actors was spot on.