Super Contributor

I'm a fan of the show, but my favorite was Kim Cattrall.  Without her, the show/movie would be rather boring, for me.

Respected Contributor

I loved the series. Sometimes I'll watch an episode or two when I'm flipping through the channels. I always thought Carrie had way more chemistry with Aidan than Big and should've ended up with him. I absolutely hated the storyline with Aleksandr Petrovsky in season six. 

I really loved the first movie. The second one was rather inferior, but it did have a few cute scenes.

I don't have HBO Max so I won't be able to see the reboot, unless someday it airs on cable like the original series does.

JMO, the show will not be the same without Kim Cattrall. She was my favorite character. She was sassy, fun and had some of the best lines.

Pin on Fashion/Flowers/Fun/Summer & Sun

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

None of us have mentioined Charlotte, Harry and their daughters, what about them? I would assume they are still together, but what a curve ball to have them be divorced ?

those daughters are probably teenagers or young adults now, right?

i am hoping that MR BIG is not dead.....he is one of my favorite characters of the show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I will miss Samantha on the series.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I've heard that Jennifer Hudson may return. She was a lovely character in the last movie (or one of the movies).

I just love Jennifer Hudson and think she'd make a wonderful addition to the show.

I'm a big FAN!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I don't know if there is anything to this, but I saw a quick blurb on a browser about the possibility of Jennifer Coolidge replacing Kim.  Smiley Surprised

Um, yeah.    I think Coolidge is a fun comedic actor but I don't know about that.    Don't even know if it w/b about a new character or her being Samantha.   I would definitely NOT make a new actor to be Samantha.  It would have to be a new character, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@culebra wrote:

I've heard that Jennifer Hudson may return. She was a lovely character in the last movie (or one of the movies).

I just love Jennifer Hudson and think she'd make a wonderful addition to the show.

I'm a big FAN!!!

Oh!  I, too, liked her so much in the movie.   She would definitely be a good addition into the show.