Honored Contributor

Today on E Channel. It actually started on Monday night, but still running. Of course these are the watered down version, but still enjoyable to its fans. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  I was watching some last night.  They are still funny and I especially like the early shows.  I saw Vince Vaughn on one show last night and forgot all the stars that made appearances on this show!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Sex and the City was a cute show, but I never really cared for John "Big" Preston.

He always just used Carrie, and in my opinion, he emotionally abused her.

Miranda was too bossy.

Charlotte was too naive.

Samantha, let's face it, was a ******.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Sex and the City was a cute show, but I never really cared for John "Big" Preston.

He always just used Carrie, and in my opinion, he emotionally abused her.

Miranda was too bossy.

Charlotte was too naive.

Samantha, let's face it, was a ******.

Yes, and all of them together made for a pretty darn good show!! They all meshed. No one is perfect. 

Honored Contributor

One of the best series that was on tv. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love this show! I was watching (until DH took over the remote LOL)  

I'd love a 3rd movie.  Kim Catrall probably wouldn't do it. She made a comment about her and SJP not ever being friends.  So I think the 3rd movie ought to start with the other 3 leaving Samantha's funeral and go on from there......

Honored Contributor

I loved this show!  I'm not really watching today.  I just came off the eight day Dexter marathon and, as much as I was looking forward to the end of that (one of my all-time fav shows) this time around, I feel kind of weird today not getting up to more Dexter.  Smiley Happy

I've seen every episode of SATC quite a few times.  It was a great show also with a great ending.    The characters I think I liked the least were Petrovsky and Berger.    Some of the eps with them were pretty cringey.  It is a drag that it has to be cut for basic cable.  Too bad it's not HBO doing the marathon.

The FXX channel has been marathoning 'The Simpsons'.  Talk about a marathon - 30 years of episodes!  I've seen them all and have always liked the show but no way am I going to do a 30 year marathon.  hehe  

Honored Contributor

In my opinion, the first movie was wonderful, I still cry when I see it. The second one was awful, so I doubt there will be a third. Kim's comments last year made me sick, she ruined what we all thought was 4 beautiful friendships for many years. Kim even chastised SJP for writing her a sympathy note when she had a death in her family. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

In my opinion, the first movie was wonderful, I still cry when I see it. The second one was awful, so I doubt there will be a third. Kim's comments last year made me sick, she ruined what we all thought was 4 beautiful friendships for many years. Kim even chastised SJP for writing her a sympathy note when she had a death in her family. 

Yeah, the whole KC thing was unfortunate.  Smiley Sad

I also loved the first movie.  I see that also showing numerous times, not only on E but on HBO.   I've seen it so many times I couldn't even count.

I only saw the second movie a couple of times and I would agree with you, and the general consensus, that it was not so good at all.