Honored Contributor

S.W.A.T. *spoilers possible*

[ Edited ]

I don't think even Shemar Moore can pull off this tanker of a show.

I only saw last week's and found some scenes leaving me smh.

If 2 team members were assigned to watch the mother and her two children, why wasn't one in the BACK of the house?  And if you are assigned to protect this family, who was minding the house while they walked the dog???

Then the SWAT raids the first house looking for the young girl; all front door storming and no back door protection so of course Chirello (?) escapes with her.

By the time they all ended up at the cabin in the woods I was wondering if everyone was smoking somethin' somethin'.

Yikes.  Car 54 comedy.

If there is a thread already, sorry.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: S.W.A.T. *spoilers possible*

I liked him so much on Criminal Minds (he just visited his baby girl on the show the other day) but I don't think he can save it either.

The testosterone on this show is so thick it's crazy!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I haven't kept up with Criminal Minds since Hotch left and even then our viewing was getting spotty.

I really like Shemar Moore, though; and his interaction with Garcia was always so special.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

I've watched the show the last two episodes. Will try one more, probably my last. Shemar Moore is a good actor, but, I don't care for him in this role. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think this show will go far either. SM is so muchmore a better (deeper) actor. This show has little substance for him. Too bad - maybe when it does tank he'll be asked to re-join Criminal MInds.

I also do not at all the beard fill-in he did. He was so much more handsome with it trimmed as in CM.

Esteemed Contributor

This show is the worst. It makes for a good snooze fest. The writer of this show is clueless. Why anyone would have left Criminal Minds for this is beyond belief. I have deleted it from my DVR.

Respected Contributor

I got partway thru the 2nd episode & then, deleted it & the timer for the show in my DVR.  It was just too silly for me.  I like Shemar Moore, but not enough to watch this show!