Respected Contributor

Re: Ryan Seacrest leaving Live with Kelly and Ryan!

Won't be watching.  Rarely did anyway.  Kelly is not a great host IMHO. Cat Indifferent

Valued Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I guess that Kelly can't get along with a co host so I guess her husband is the solution. I haven't watched this show in some time and don't care for Kelly.  At first she came off very friendly but she turns me off now. 

Actually I read yesterday that Ryan was on for 6 years with Kelly and originally only planned on staying for 3 years - so he extened his stay, so I guess he got along pretty good with her. The article also said Kelly & Ryan have been friends for 20 years.

Super Contributor

American Bandstand🎵
Esteemed Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I guess that Kelly can't get along with a co host so I guess her husband is the solution. I haven't watched this show in some time and don't care for Kelly.  At first she came off very friendly but she turns me off now. 

Who said anything about Kelly and Ryan not getting along? I think it's obvious from all the things they do together that they are good family friends. She got along fine with Regis, the prima dona. The only one that was a tough relationship was the one with Strahan who was going behind her back and Gelman's  to negotiate something with GMA. Who is to say that was Kelly's fault. Is Strahan without fault?

Honored Contributor

Some people aren't the marrying kind and some people aren't into having kids. Maybe he's both, who knows. I never had any kids and I have never regretted that. Was married three times though...all cheaters.Woman Tongue

Respected Contributor

Same here somewhat....no kids and married 3 times, still on #3... Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

I watched Regis & Kathy Lee. Kelly is a bit too perky for me.She and her husband work well together though; I have seen him on the show substituting for whoever was out sick or something. I am sure they will be able to carry on just fine without Ryan. Ryan seems to have a very full plate doing many other shows, etc, so not surprised he is leaving..