Respected Contributor

Re: Ryan Phillipe - Secrets and Lies on TV Next Week

On 3/10/2015 straitgirl said:

Terrible show. I couldn't even sit through the second episode. Wasn't he married to Reece Witherspoon. Their daughter is gorgeous!

I think their daughter, Ava, is a mini Reese, and their son, Deacon, is a mini Ryan. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Contributor

On 3/10/2015 straitgirl said:

Terrible show. I couldn't even sit through the second episode. Wasn't he married to Reece Witherspoon. Their daughter is gorgeous!

""reese"" not ""reece""
Honored Contributor

If speling waz importent (sic) I'd realy be in troble.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting twist on the neighbors who lost a child.

Respected Contributor

Is anyone still watching this? I just saw that it's 10 episodes, last night was episode 5 so I'm halfway invested, and not sure I'm going to continue watching, but probably will.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

I can't stand the way the female cop shows up out of the blue every time something happens. And she's standing there with that ridiculous scowl on her face. Just very odd to me, almost like this is a science fiction type show. I saw her in another show, The Firm, and really liked her in that. This show, not so much.

I read the Australian version of this show and know who killed Tom. I wonder if they'll follow the same ending because to me it seems far fetched.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

This was very good last night-I am really enjoying this series!!!!!!I do not know how it ends, or who the killer is so its been very suspenseful for me.......

Honored Contributor

I am kind of upset at how his relationship is going with his wife, wish she would have a heart to heart talk with him, I can understand her being upset, but she is just ignoring him instead of dealing with it!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Sun night was the best episode yet, IMO..... I could understand where the wife was coming from..... she is almost invisible in this and yet her whole family is impacted....

Wow.... the neighbors all have stories!!

I am glad it is only half over.... I am enjoying this series.

Esteemed Contributor

The wife's character is not very likable. It's hard to believe that relationship.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it is not the best show but Ryan makes it watchable. Reese deprived herself. Lol