Honored Contributor

Re: Ryan Phillipe - Secrets and Lies on TV Next Week

On 5/5/2015 lovescats said:
On 5/5/2015 i like celery said:
On 5/5/2015 lovestoteach said:

The arrangement of all of the flashlights was the extremely "tekkie" neighbor who went off on Ryan's character.

What is his name? Isn't he a professor? or lawyer? or something like that?

Do you mean Kevin? He was a former military or government interrogator. I assumed it was Kevin who laid out the flashlights.

. Thanks I like celery and lovestoteach I forgot all about Kevin

OK this is what I mean by TV is getting confusing for me... so many plots and sub-plots! I still love some of these shows, but I cheated b/c I asked the same question... what about the flashlights? Abby could not have engineered that one... he reminded me about Kevin. One thing I have learned (I think) ... it doesn't pay to "implicate" people as being guilty by just your own thoughts and musings!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 5/7/2015 colliegirls said:

I hope the show is renewed and we get to see Cornell prosecute Abby for murdering Tom.

I sure would like to see this too!

Remember when Abby tells the mom in the car (as they are getting away) all of that stuff? Like the stuff that showed how premeditated it all was? The mom looked VERY SCARED!

Honored Contributor

I think I saw where it was renewed. However, I thought I saw that they're going to have a different story line.

How could they go back to this one if he's dead? Just saying.

Trusted Contributor

Didn't Abby say something like "if I could have just gotten him to the river, none of this would have happened "? In the car to her mom when they were fleeing, and that opened her moms eyes that perhaps Abby did have serious problems?
Honored Contributor

Yes priusgal she did say that. I don't have a very good memory anymore, but way back earlier in this show I posted that. I couldn't understand why she said that because I skipped some of the shows because I cheated and read after the first show I knew who the real killer was.

Honored Contributor

Yep... that is exactly what Abby said... problems ya think??? Mom had better get a clue fast. It would be great to see a followup involving Cornwell indicting Abby.

Honored Contributor

http://www.thewrap.com/ryan-phillippe-is-not-returning-for-secrets-and-lies-season-2-contrary-to-rep...

Ryan Phillippe has said absolutely he will not be returning. The story line has finished. He said Juliette Lewis will be the only person who will be returning.

If you go to the website you can see his oldest daughter and friend end the story line.

A lot of people are upset that Phillippe will not be on because many people (myself included) felt he was a major draw on the show (I adore him, always have).

Anyway, if you go the posted website you'll see where he kept posting and finally (I guess made people understand).

Esteemed Contributor

It is Sunday night and I miss looking forward to Secrets and Lies!!!!

Honored Contributor

I know colliegirls, I miss looking at him.