Honored Contributor

Ryan Phillipe - Secrets and Lies on TV Next Week

I adore him. Now he would have been amazing as the lead in the movie 50 Shakes. He's cute but has a 'bad boy' kind of persona. I just like him a lot.

It looks a little along the lines of (different family members) but like "Gone Girl" as far as 'did he do it'.

Super Contributor

Re: Ryan Phillipe - Secrets and Lies on TV Next Week

I am going to watch the premiere just to check it out.

Honored Contributor

Me too Love. I hope it's not along the lines of Gone Girl in that she's disappeared and it's like 'where is she'.

I guess we'll see.

Honored Contributor

I too plan on checking it out. I like Ryan Philippe as an actor and Juliette Lewis! It looks very intriguing!

Honored Contributor

Every time I see the advertisement I keep thinking, 'I like her a lot, but I like her when she plays a character a little 'offbeat'". I don't know if I'm going like her playing someone so hard acting.

The the other 1/2 of my brain (the part that drives me crazy) says, "Annabelle, you're just sterotyping her and it isn't fair to her".

I'm going to give her benefit of the doubt.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm planning to check it out. It looks like it might be pretty good.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor

Am going to try this new show as love a good drama...and love Juliette Lewis too so hopefully it will up to my expectations!

""You never know when the last time will be the last time""

"You never know when the last time is the
last time."
Honored Contributor

I like Juliette Lewis, but not in this part. I like it when she's acting kookie, not like this. I guess they'll zero in on her stern face over and over during this entire series.

I went searching and saw where it's based on an Australian show. The reviewer said he thought it was one of the worst shows this year (a bit harsh).

Anyway, I'll check back in on it; but I read ahead and know the story now.

Respected Contributor

I watched it last night and really liked it. It kept my attention which is not that easy to do.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked it too; even went online to watch a few of the officer's "confidential" videos. I don't think this is a spoiler as it's just my own opinion, but I couldn't help but think the youngest daughter had something to do with it. I don't know what the term is - she only cared about putting up the Christmas tree and then told her dad she doesn't think he did it. But, we'll see as I didn't necessarily get that vibe on the 2nd show.