Esteemed Contributor

I am really enjoying this series. It is fun to watch and see all his patients that he has. I am curious as to what is going to happen with Eve and her ex-boyfriend that beat her up. He seems to be stalking her. They only have two more episodes before the series finale. I do hope they bring it back.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard? Has it been renewed? I love this show too.

Honored Contributor

What I like about this is in the beginning he seemed rather out of control ..... and then you meet his horrible father and understand him better ........ and now his attitude seems to be changing ....... I like this series!

Respected Contributor

What do you think about the girlfriend having cancer?

Honored Contributor

Has it been renewed? The girlfriend has cancer? His ex-girlfriend? The one who he saw again at the meeting? The one who had the likable boyfriend?

Is that the same ex-girlfriend? So, I didn't miss anything did I? The last show was him having the wild Peote (sp) drug flip out when his head gets dipped in the toilet.

Was that the last show? Help? Did I miss the last show and has it been renewed?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Trusted Contributor

I haven't heard that it's been renewed. Annabellethecat you've missed a couple episodes I think. Do you see the episode where we found out what really happened between his assistant and her ex-boyfriend? He was beating her and when she told him she was pregnant, she said "he made it so I wasn't anymore". She has become friends with Rush's drug guy. He gave her a gun for protection and last episode the ex-boyfriend comes and says he wants her back. He starts attacking her and she shoots him.

And yes, the ex-girlfriend Sarah, from the meeting he went to with Alex. She broke up with that guy. She wants to have a baby. Was going to a fertility clinic to pick out a donor and Rush went went her. He wants to be the donor but I think we all know he's not ready for fatherhood.