Esteemed Contributor

Yes, a year from now is most telling!! Tom and Lily (from last season)  jsut split up- they were kissy kissy all the time too! And another couple from that season - Sonia and Nick-  broke up too. I was actually surprised they stayed together after 'the experiment'!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 Is Nick the one that constantly talked about his "ex"? That was a total train wreck. No surprise they didn't last. I wasn't terribly surprised that Tom and Lily broke up. They were so in "lust" that they probably overlooked everything that really mattered. Oh, well. Can't wait for next week !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Ibby114 Is Nick the one that constantly talked about his "ex"? That was a total train wreck. No surprise they didn't last. I wasn't terribly surprised that Tom and Lily broke up. They were so in "lust" that they probably overlooked everything that really mattered. Oh, well. Can't wait for next week !!

@pattypeep I don't recall an 'ex' - Nick had 2 dogs and Sonia was afraid of dogs.

I wouldn't have made it for 2 days wth Tom - he was living in that trailer!!! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 Oh, that's right. Thanks.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Ibby114 I believe that Anthony is a treasure. His sense of humor is so cute ~ I would have loved to date him and probably marry him. LOL

@pattypeep

I agree!  I adore Anthony.  I just think he is the greatest.  He is so patient with Ashley.  I do feel bad for him in some ways as he is constantly giving in to her and does not want to upset her.  Neither one wants to be the first to say the "L" word, but you can tell they have deep feelings for each other.  He seems a catch!  I hope she realizes what she has!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

At the beginning of this series, I thought Nate might be sketchy, but it turns out that Shelia is the biggest problem!  You can tell that he is really smitten with her but if she does not get anger management or counseling or something, this is going to be a very volatile situation.  She has some deep, deep issues.  

I felt sorry for Cody at times in the beginning because of Danielle's constant comments about wanting a manly man and someone who is strong, adventurous, etc.  I thought these comments were very emacsulating.  However, he is a very whiny person.  I couldn't stand to be around that day in and day out.  And the constant harping about se* would make me never want to have it with him!!!!  No way should these 2 stay together.

As I posted before, I just love Anthony and think he is a great guy.  Ashley is very hard-headed and kind of self-centered.  She needs to be more flexible.  He is bending over backward for her.  He should have never agreed to get an apartment in her sister's building!  I do believe they really love either other though.  I hope they stay together and make a great life with each other.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin