Esteemed Contributor

Sheila is going to run Nate into the ground if he stays with her. I seriously doubt she can change. One week to decide.

Danielle needs to kick Cody to the curb. IMO, physical attraction is immediate. If she doesn't feel a spark by now, the "match" got wet.

Anthony and Ashley are adorable !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

Sheila is going to run Nate into the ground if he stays with her. I seriously doubt she can change. One week to decide.

Danielle needs to kick Cody to the curb. IMO, physical attraction is immediate. If she doesn't feel a spark by now, the "match" got wet.

Anthony and Ashley are adorable !!

@pattypeep, after last night, I see your point.  I kept giving her the "benefit", but last night's show, I agree with you.  And I'm sure Nate's mom won't be upset either.  If he stays married, what a roller coaster ride that will be.

I don't know  how Danielle holds her tongue around Cody; he's a broken record about the sex.  There is no emotional connection between them.  He is not the man for her and is constant whining is beyond ridiculous.  Did you see it the week she couldn't find him in the house, and ended up opening a bedroom door to find out what he was doing?  It's obvious he's met "joe palm".  

Ashley/Anthony have the best chance of making it; however, I am concerned about how Anthony seems to be the one who gives in to make her happy, i.e. moving into where her sister lives is not going to be a good thing.  That's what she wanted.  I noticed when he was completing the paperwork and she wanted to order dinner, she got quite snappy with him.  I felt for him.

I guess we'll find out next week and then who goes on to MAFS, 2nd chances.  I hope they don't choose the whiney guy to be on that show as I can't take another season of him.  I read somewhere that he wrote about this experience being the worst thing he's done in his life.  I find him to be a wuss in some ways.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Run, Nate, Run

[ Edited ]

All 3 couples need to learn to communicate better- it should be a 'conversation', not one yapping at the other!

Sheila is very high maintenance- she blows things up out of proportion. I've seen that all season! Granted we all have baggage and Nate hit on hers. But give it up already!!! it was ridiculous what he had to go through to be forgiven.

Forget Cody and Danielle, they went into the friend zone a long time ago and never looked back.

I like Anthony and Ashley best. She's become much less whiney as time  progressed. Are there really guys like Anthony out there?? ! One can hope!

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 Yes, I did see the week where Danielle was looking for Cody in the house. My first thought was the same as yours; however, my second thought was that it might be scripted. That was waaaaaay too personal to show on air, IMO. Cody acts like he might lose is manhood if he doesn't have s*x. Good grief.

It will be very interesting next week to say the least.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 I believe that Anthony is a treasure. His sense of humor is so cute ~ I would have loved to date him and probably marry him. LOL

Respected Contributor

I thought you all were talking about a soap opera!  It took me a minute to figure out you were talking about Marriage at First Sight. At least, that's what I THINK you are talking about!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I thought you all were talking about a soap opera!  It took me a minute to figure out you were talking about Marriage at First Sight. At least, that's what I THINK you are talking about!  LOL!

@DrKelli, actually it's like a soap opera LOL, but yes, you are correct.

Respected Contributor

Totally agree with all about Sheila!  She's not only high maintenance and hard to deal with, but also a 'drama queen.'  Everytime she and Nate have a spat, she's always threatening to 'end it' and 'I can't do this anymore.'   It's getting old already.  She needs someone who will yes her to death and have a ring in his nose so she can pull him along in any direction she pleases!

Cody and Danielle...well that's been over before it started!

Ashley and Anthony are a cute couple and I think could really make it.  Hope her sister, who is known to be a meddler from previous episodes, doesn't come between them.  I think Anthony made a mistake in agreeing to move into the same apartment building. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

It's a shame about Cody and Danielle- they were so cute together in the beginning. I remember one of the earlier episodes Cody said something about wanting to be friends first- that bothered Danielle (understandably). It seems from that point they never went beyond 'friends'.

Respected Contributor

I guess if they had told us what Nate said to Sheila that was so awful, I might could understand her point.  However, she can go from one personality to another so fast.  I think Nate should run too.  Those highs and lows drain a person.  I just would not want to hear his mother say "I told you so".  That alone might make me want to stay in it.

I love Anthony but I think Ashley will wear his patience out thin because he is such a pleaser.  She is a person who wants things her way and her way only.  I do get how irritated she is waiting for him all the time.  I know personally that can get old fast. They are on their best behavior now but when they quit being on their best behavior and get real it could be a mess.  Just hope she does not get pregnant before he is ready if they stay together.

As for Cory and Danielle I do not understand what she is waiting for other than the show to end.  I am sure she has been intimate with a man before and if he is so unappealing that even liquor won't help, there is no hope.  She acts like one day she is just going to be magically attracted to him.  I don't think so.  I think she is just stringing him along till next week and she will be done.  

It will be interesting to see who stays together this coming week and a year from now.