Respected Contributor

Re: Rumors of Kanye getting a divorce?

I read that during her visit to Australia, her family was trying to knock some sense into her head about her disastrous choices.

There has to be something wrong with a woman who allows a man to treat her,  like an undressed arm candy, Stepford wife.

They both need a rubber room. Of course, she could just be an exhibitionist, in which case, it works for both of them. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I'm not.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Can you imagine her in those countries that don't allow women freedom.

Must be cool there he's all covered up.

She's built give her that. Serious working out.

I think his wife can verify that it's chilly there.

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

Think there's still rumors they're not even married. Woman LOL

With who?  That was resolved a while ago when a valid marriage license was produced.  They had a private ceremony in Beverly Hills with a valid license that just wasn't made public at the time.  

Honored Contributor

When is the term "married" applicable these days? 

Esteemed Contributor

US Magazine article

Kanye West and Wife Bianca Censori ‘Haven’t Split’ Despite Ongoing Rumors. 

By Shelby Stivale
November 27, 2023

Kanye West and wife Bianca Censori “haven’t split” despite rumors about discourse in their relationship, a source exclusively confirms to Us Weekly.

“Those close to him believed they had split,” the insider shares. “But she arrived in Dubai a few days ago and it’s been on with them ever since.”

Initially, Censori, 28, “refused to go to Dubai,” with West, the source explains, which was why he was spotted there alone. West allegedly “gave her an ultimatum,” leading to her arrival.

“He told her if she didn’t come to Dubai, then they were done,” the insider adds. “He was having a hard time trusting her. And she had a change of heart.”

It had been “about a month” since West and Censori had seen each other the first source shares, which sparked split speculation. However, once she arrived in Dubai, (sporting dark hair), they “were getting busy at the clubs,” the insider shares.

Kanye West, Bianca Censori reunite in Dubai after breakup rumors

Dubai party sparks outrage: Kanye West and Chris Brown criticized for  singing along to antisemitic song | Marca

The couple dancing together at the Royal Atlantis hotel with Chris Brown, Ty Dolla $ign and more stars.

Kanye West Parties in Dubai with Wife Bianca Censori

Social media videos shared by fans showed Censori cozying up to West during a public outing, which also featured Chris Brown and Ty Dolla $ign.

As for his relocation to the United Arab Emirates, West “moved to Dubai a few months ago to get away from Hollywood,” noting that “his children have been there on holiday,” the insider explains.

While in Dubai, West has “been working on music.”
His latest single “Vultures,” featuring Ty Dolla $ign and Bump J, was released on Wednesday, November 22.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't even know he had remarried, nor do I really care. 

Respected Contributor

Not a fan of Kim K's but she must be thanking her lucky stars, that she is divorced, from him and his antics. Wondering if he is still on his meds?

Trusted Contributor

In regards to Kim K, how is she thanking her lucky stars when she willingly had 4 kids with him, not to mention the money spent on surrogates, so she must have really wanted those kids. Most sane women would have been out of there after the 1st one. I guess she thought he would have been a bigger star than he actually is and didn’t get that payday.
Respected Contributor

@Allthingsgirly67 wrote:
In regards to Kim K, how is she thanking her lucky stars when she willingly had 4 kids with him, not to mention the money spent on surrogates, so she must have really wanted those kids. Most sane women would have been out of there after the 1st one. I guess she thought he would have been a bigger star than he actually is and didn’t get that payday.

If he would have been a bigger star she probably would have stayed with him.  I agree that she expected a bigger payday.  She probably thought she was marrying another Tupac Shakur or Ll Kool J.