Respected Contributor

After yesterday's announcement of not playing"Baby It's Cold Outside", now an organization wants to ban "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" (the Christmas show) because it promotes bullying because Rudolph is different. GEEZ. Hope dumb is all this?

Honored Contributor

Why don’t they FOCUS on the the real story....that Rudolph overcame adversity. It’s a great lesson if taken in that context. 

Honored Contributor

There is such a positive message to Rudolph - you just need to watch the whole show.

Honored Contributor

So silly, IMO.

Santa will probably be next....for promoting obesity.

ETA: And promoting crime..... burglary via chimneys.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Rudolph

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

The whole world has gone nuts!  'Ya gotta laugh . . .

I can see into the future where people will have to gather behind closed doors to listen to bootleg Christmas classics and watch contraband Rudolph movies.  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Valued Contributor

All of this “PC” nonsense is getting totally out of hand!

Honored Contributor

What is wrong with baby it’s cold outside?

Rudolph is bullied but he overcomes it...that is a good message that children need to learn.The real world will never treat them with total kindness so they will need to learn to rise above it or be deflated.Omg those poor children will not be given any opportunity to develope strength of character.

Honored Contributor

I read the article about Rudolph last Friday I believe and just hung  my head in total disgust.  I never once thought the song Baby Its Cold Outside was anything other than a romantic love song.  Now they are trying to take our favorite Reindeer from us and for me the favorite of all the Christmas programs shown ever. 

Next it will be the Happy Birthday song because some one will feel they are being discriminated against by their age.  Do these people not have hobbies or something else to do with their time?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Any person or any loopy organization can say anything about anything. I read preposterous things on the web everyday and also some downright disgusting things.

Doesn't mean it is true and will be happening. Anyone is free to post their likes and dislikes on the internet. But then again use your common sense if you chose to believe them or not. People love to post things on the internet to get other people all riled up. And it works.