Honored Contributor

Re: Royal wedding coverage

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I got 55 inch 4kUHD Samsung I'll be rockin' it on. LOL

wonder why folks who are not interested in the event which is fine with me, feel like they have to post negative comments in a forum that clearly states the focus ?

Well, just a thought.... the focus was listed as 'coverage', so it seems reasonable to assume some are going to comment on how much coverage they plan to watch while others will express how little they intend to watch... Like any other subject on the forums, there will be pros and cons...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I'll be watching BBCA ( same as for William and Catherine's wedding).  And, yes, I will be wearing my hat!!!  I love the way the Brits do pageantry!!!!

Honored Contributor

i will not be watching (other than the unavoidable news stories that will be on major news channels.....and probably local news chanels.)

have never watched a royal wedding nor a royal funeral ever.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I will probably tape it & hurry thru it later. However, when Diana married Charles, I was up in the wee hours to see that.

Honored Contributor

I won’t get up early to watch; there’ll be enough follow up coverage on every scheduled newscast to satisfy me.   

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I will be up at 2:00 a.m. watching the coverage through BBC America. I live on the west coast hence the early start time. I am trying to decide if I am just going to say the heck with it and stay up all night or try to get a few hours of sleep.

I find all of it vastly interesting and have awoken at dark o thirty for the other weddings as well.

@icezeus. With my goofy sleep habits, Ill still be awake at 3 or 4am.  Then as the wedding gets interesting I'll fall fast asleep, just as I do every Tuesday am during Denim & Co.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'll stick with BBC.  While watching, I want to get the real deal of the who, what, and why. Who better to do it then the Brits themselves.