Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Myths and Secrets

[ Edited ]

I stick with English Kings & Queens not really into America's Presidents and such.     @gertrudecloset 

Charlotte , had her hands full with George III and all those kids seems like she had 15. Him and her both couldn't stand the heir.   I remember reading they named Charlotte, N.C. after her. Believe it was. One of the States was named after her.

She didn't have a bed of roses.  They put up with more back in those days then what the ones who marry into the Royals these days refuse to do. LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I stick with English Kings & Queens not really into America's Presidents and such.     @gertrudecloset 

Charlotte , had her hands full with George III and all those kids seems like she had 15. Him and her both couldn't stand the heir.   I remember reading they named Charlotte, N.C. after her. Believe it was. One of the States was named after her.

She didn't have a bed of roses.  They put up with more back in those days then what the ones who marry into the Royals these days refuse to do. LOL

I really have no interest in Royal stuffs @SharkE .  My daughter on the other hand, loves it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

LOL she should join Q

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @SharkE .  I'll tell her to look out for you!Woman Happy

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life