Super Contributor

What is wrong with his eyes??   

HE HAS HIS FATHERS EYES!!!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@lmt . Wow! I had no idea of this movie......I wonder if I could find it now to watch......I did read the book, of the one I mentioned earlier-it was not good.....Interesting casting of that movie as well.......Thanks for mentioning it/had not heard about it at all.

@CANDLEQUEEN  I gave a synopsis of the movie in an above post. After reading it I doubt you'd want to waste the time watching it. It was bad. That's probably why they never air it.

If you really want to watch it, it's on You Tube. The picture quality is pretty bad. It's 90 minutes of your life you'll never get back. 

Don't say that I didn't warn you, LOL!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Thank you! You bring so many wonderful pictures and hidden gems. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@lmt 

Thank you! You bring so many wonderful pictures and hidden gems. 

@Sweet_Serenity  You're welcome!!

If/when you watch Rosemary's Baby, please give us your thoughts about it.

Honored Contributor

I had read the book by Ira Levin first.   Even though I knew everything that was going to happen, the movie scared the heck out of me when I saw it as a teenager when it came out.  Now I agree with the poster who says it's more creepy than scary, but that first time....whoa!

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Enjoyed the movie earlier this afternoon. Brilliant performances and epic thriller of the best kind. Directing outstanding. Mia's iconic hairstyle, and fashion. 

Honored Contributor

Look What Happened to Rosemary's Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_MqhkRPr8

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@lmt 

Enjoyed the movie earlier this afternoon. Brilliant performances and epic thriller of the best kind. Directing outstanding. Mia's iconic hairstyle, and fashion. 

@Sweet_Serenity. I agree. What a movie! One of the best.

Trusted Contributor

"Rosemary's Baby" is one of my all-time favorite movies. I never thought it was scary; I just thought is was so sad for Rosemary. And John Cassavetes was one of my favorite actors in the 1960s when I was a teenager, but after this movie, (first time in 1968) I  have hated him ever since.  I know Guy Woodhouse was just a role he was playing, but that character was such a lowdown dirty skunk that after that I never watched anything with him in it or anything that he directed either.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Look What Happened to Rosemary's Baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9_MqhkRPr8

@Mz iMac   I watched this online to see Patty Duke, though she was only in a short while.  It was okay, nothing like the previous, but I don't think as bad as some of the ratings.