Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,323
Registered: ‎10-04-2015

Roseanne Is Back On

I was flipping thru channels and found Roseanne reruns

are back on CMT !  You can check out the schedule

online. 

 

On now ... Roseanne and Jackie check in to an exclusive

beauty spa and receive a less than optimistic evaluation.

They get seaweed wraps, facials and waxes. They hike

and take a yoga class until Roseanne is screaming for

mercy and for food.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,536
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Roseanne Is Back On

You'll have to give a shout out to your friend 151949!

 

She'll want to know!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,922
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Roseanne Is Back On


@morning lover wrote:

I was flipping thru channels and found Roseanne reruns

are back on CMT !  You can check out the schedule

online. 

 

On now ... Roseanne and Jackie check in to an exclusive

beauty spa and receive a less than optimistic evaluation.

They get seaweed wraps, facials and waxes. They hike

and take a yoga class until Roseanne is screaming for

mercy and for food.


@morning lover. Thank you for the heads up! I've missed the reruns and happy cmt had decided to show them as the other channels dropped the reruns right away  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,864
Registered: ‎11-24-2013

Re: Roseanne Is Back On

Yay! I just went through the upcoming schedule and am recording a bunch. I see they are going backwards!! Can't wait for the first 3 years or so!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,515
Registered: ‎05-06-2010

Re: Roseanne Is Back On

yes, I saw they were on sunday and now I am recording them, thank you cmt.tucka.

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 644
Registered: ‎11-01-2013

Re: Roseanne Is Back On

Thank you, @morning lover ! So glad they are back - they never should have been removed in the first place.   I have no intention of watching "The Connors" without her.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,922
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Roseanne Is Back On


@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Thank you, @morning lover ! So glad they are back - they never should have been removed in the first place.   I have no intention of watching "The Connors" without her.


@morning lover  I am with you.  I was mad that they took the re runs off in the first place!   I too am not going to watch the Connors.  I don't feel it has any Chance of surviving without Roseanne, she was the show ,  the main character.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,898
Registered: ‎05-19-2010

Re: Roseanne Is Back On

@morning lover  Thanks for posting the information. I've missed the show since they took it off the air. And I'm especially glad that it's back on now in time for Halloween since Roseanne's Halloween shows were always so good!

 

I guess I'm not surprised that the show is airing again. UP TV yanked Seventh Heaven off the air after the scandal with Stephen Collins, but eventually started airing it again.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 644
Registered: ‎11-01-2013

Re: Roseanne Is Back On


@lmt wrote:

@morning lover  Thanks for posting the information. I've missed the show since they took it off the air. And I'm especially glad that it's back on now in time for Halloween since Roseanne's Halloween shows were always so good!

 

I guess I'm not surprised that the show is airing again. UP TV yanked Seventh Heaven off the air after the scandal with Stephen Collins, but eventually started airing it again.


@lmt Yes, her Halloween shows were wonderful!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,922
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Roseanne Is Back On


@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@morning lover  Thanks for posting the information. I've missed the show since they took it off the air. And I'm especially glad that it's back on now in time for Halloween since Roseanne's Halloween shows were always so good!

 

I guess I'm not surprised that the show is airing again. UP TV yanked Seventh Heaven off the air after the scandal with Stephen Collins, but eventually started airing it again.


@lmt Yes, her Halloween shows were wonderful!


Yes!  I a,wTs looked forward to the Halloween shows! No one did them better 🎃