Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@lmt- I remember the Stephen Collins incident. I was really surprised to see that Cosby shows have also either reappeared, or were never taken off, because they are on now - and that DID surprise me.

Honored Contributor

The entire series is available for between $25-$28, and because I loved the series so much, I bought it, so can view/listen to any season/episode I want to as many tmes as I want to.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@lmt- I remember the Stephen Collins incident. I was really surprised to see that Cosby shows have also either reappeared, or were never taken off, because they are on now - and that DID surprise me.

@Lisa now in AZ  I honestly can't remember back when the Cosby allegations first surfaced if the show was pulled off the air. I liked the show when it first aired back in the 80's, but I never really watched the reruns over the years. 

Being that he has been convicted, I read that the show was pulled off the air. I haven't seen it listed in our program guide in a long, long time.

Who is currently airing it?

Trusted Contributor

@lmtIt is on one of those channels that aren't usually in a regular guide - I am thinking something like Spike, but maybe not. And yes, they are appearing on my on-screen guide as of this week. I will try to remember to remember what channel they are on.

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover  I didn't even know that I got CMT, but looked when you posted, and I do get it, but Roseanne will be on too early here.

Respected Contributor

Anyone who never read the remarks that caused her to be fired should do so. If my remark is political then the entire thread is political.

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Anyone who never read the remarks that caused her to be fired should do so. If my remark is political then the entire thread is political.

You'd have to have been living in a cave not to know.  I do know what was said , Have certainly heard worse.  Roseanne apologized ,  let's please move on  😺. I love the reruns and am very happy to finally see them back.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

You'd have to have been living in a cave not to know.  I do know what was said , Have certainly heard worse.  Roseanne apologized ,  let's please move on  😺. I love the reruns and am very happy to finally see them back.  

I'm wondering if she could make new shows on another network?

Esteemed Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

I'm wondering if she could make new shows on another network?

I've wondered that myself.  I mean a network certainly could   But they would most likely get criticism.  Especially with the political climate we are in now.  It would have to be a brave network.

Honored Contributor

I am very surprised to see that Cosby still is airing on TV One.  I guess it all boils down to the ratings.