Respected Contributor

I was flipping thru channels and found Roseanne reruns

are back on CMT !  You can check out the schedule

online. 

On now ... Roseanne and Jackie check in to an exclusive

beauty spa and receive a less than optimistic evaluation.

They get seaweed wraps, facials and waxes. They hike

and take a yoga class until Roseanne is screaming for

mercy and for food.

Esteemed Contributor

You'll have to give a shout out to your friend 151949!

She'll want to know!

Esteemed Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

I was flipping thru channels and found Roseanne reruns

are back on CMT !  You can check out the schedule

online. 

On now ... Roseanne and Jackie check in to an exclusive

beauty spa and receive a less than optimistic evaluation.

They get seaweed wraps, facials and waxes. They hike

and take a yoga class until Roseanne is screaming for

mercy and for food.

@MorningLover. Thank you for the heads up! I've missed the reruns and happy cmt had decided to show them as the other channels dropped the reruns right away  

Honored Contributor

Yay! I just went through the upcoming schedule and am recording a bunch. I see they are going backwards!! Can't wait for the first 3 years or so!

Trusted Contributor

yes, I saw they were on sunday and now I am recording them, thank you cmt.tucka.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, @MorningLover ! So glad they are back - they never should have been removed in the first place.   I have no intention of watching "The Connors" without her.

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Thank you, @MorningLover ! So glad they are back - they never should have been removed in the first place.   I have no intention of watching "The Connors" without her.

@MorningLover  I am with you.  I was mad that they took the re runs off in the first place!   I too am not going to watch the Connors.  I don't feel it has any Chance of surviving without Roseanne, she was the show ,  the main character.  

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover  Thanks for posting the information. I've missed the show since they took it off the air. And I'm especially glad that it's back on now in time for Halloween since Roseanne's Halloween shows were always so good!

I guess I'm not surprised that the show is airing again. UP TV yanked Seventh Heaven off the air after the scandal with Stephen Collins, but eventually started airing it again.

Valued Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@MorningLover  Thanks for posting the information. I've missed the show since they took it off the air. And I'm especially glad that it's back on now in time for Halloween since Roseanne's Halloween shows were always so good!

I guess I'm not surprised that the show is airing again. UP TV yanked Seventh Heaven off the air after the scandal with Stephen Collins, but eventually started airing it again.

@lmt Yes, her Halloween shows were wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@lmt Yes, her Halloween shows were wonderful!

Yes!  I a,wTs looked forward to the Halloween shows! No one did them better 🎃