Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

LOGO wearers are posting pictures on Twitter all the time too so what?

@MarkeieMark

any particular reason why you chose to only mention LOGO wearers?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Someone (her?) started a rumor she went to the hospital in an ambulance possibly for a heart attack.

She tweeted she's fine, with this picture.

I get her humor.

Honored Contributor

What a great Halloween costume!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Roseanne used to be overweight and now she isn't.  Maybe she just wanted to show her "new" figure and dressed this way to make sure it was noticed.  Sure is a strange outfit.  It also looks like she does not have makeup on and I say she looks pretty good for no make up.  She could have fixed her hair tho. 

I haven't seen her lately and would like to see how she looks with hair done, light makeup and normal clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Roseanne posts on her YouTube channel A LOT. She's planning on doing "a show" which will simply consist of filming her family that will be shot (by her family) in 2 minute segments. But in even bigger news she has plans to run for president in 2020...she just has to decide which party to choose. She'd like to have Sarah Palin as a running mate, lol. 

Maybe I shouldn't laugh...stranger things have happened. What seems sad to me is she never seems happy or satisfied with her life, she's always on the lookout for something more. Maybe that's not as bad as it seems...perhaps that's the formula for the discovery of the next big thing. Who knows? Anyway, I wish her well.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Roseanne posts on her YouTube channel A LOT. She's planning on doing "a show" which will simply consist of filming her family that will be shot (by her family) in 2 minute segments. But in even bigger news she has plans to run for president in 2020...she just has to decide which party to choose. She'd like to have Sarah Palin as a running mate, lol. 

Maybe I shouldn't laugh...stranger things have happened. What seems sad to me is she never seems happy or satisfied with her life, she's always on the lookout for something more. Maybe that's not as bad as it seems...perhaps that's the formula for the discovery of the next big thing. Who knows? Anyway, I wish her well.

Roseanne Barr/ Sarah Palin 2020 . . can't wait for the debate appearances.

Esteemed Contributor

To quote a person whose name shall not be mentioned, "I don't really care. Do you?" RB has been given far more attention that she deserves through the years. Time to enjoy retirement.

Trusted Contributor

Some people like her and some people don’t. The pictures do not do her any justice but who knows what she’s thinking or feeling. We only read the news they pick apart her words but we really do not  know her story.  I cant judge no one because I’m not walking in their shoes and I don’t know of her deep problems. I think she needs some compassion and understanding. I have met quite a few comedians in my day. Some are very funny on stage but when off stage in real life they’re not very nice. Who really knows?

Honored Contributor

maxresdefault.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

It's a costume already.

I can't believe some think that is her real figure. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh