Is Qvc live stream gone from Roku? Now I only get Qvc plus and the on demand with old Qvc shows. How can I get live stream on Roku?

Honored Contributor

The Roku Channelstore still shows both QVC and QVC Plus.  I don't have Roku, but it seems like you should be able to get both.

https://channelstore.roku.com/search/qvc

Trusted Contributor

You have to use your remote to navigate.  They have added all 3 channels on the one app now.  Click the down arrow key on the remote, in the left hand corner of the screen you will see "watch live".  That's normal live QVC.  If you scroll to the right you can watch BeautyIQ or QVC Plus. If you continue to scroll down you can watch reruns of ITKWD, PM Style, etc.

QVC Plus and Beauty work . QVC Live will not upload. Is it the problem with QVC or Roku ?

Regular Contributor

@MezzieStarr Thank you for the instructions!  I was looking for the app the other day n Roku and couldn't find it. I thought it would be separate, not included in the QVC app. Thanks again for the info!

Trusted Contributor

@toshwoman wrote:

QVC Plus and Beauty work . QVC Live will not upload. Is it the problem with QVC or Roku ?

For me, only Beauty IQ is working.  At one time I think I was able to get QVC Plus, but not for the past week or so.  

Super Contributor

I can't get the live stream either.  The mods need to jump in here with a comment, solution, or something!

Honored Contributor

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.com

Honored Contributor

Re: Roku and qvc change

[ Edited ]
QVC Customer Care

@forsythia1 @Krissy Holly @Philosophygirl23 @Tadaki@SharkE

I will forward this to our IT and Eva for a solution....thank you for your patience!

Beth QVC