Honored Contributor

Re: Rodgers and Hammerstein Cinderella

@lmt wrote:

I haven't seen this movie air on TV in many, many, many years.

Oh how I loved this version of Cinderella when I was a kid. I think they used to show it almost every year back in the day. How beautiful was Leslie Ann Warren? And Stuart Damon as the prince .....swoon! The costumes, the scenery and the music was just perfection!

About two years ago I was in Walmart and I was going through their large DVD bins and I actually found this movie. I think it was around $3. I couldn't wait to get home to watch it. It brought back such wonderful childhood memories.

Image result for leslie ann warren cinderella

How beautiful Ginger Rogers was as the Queen .....

Image result for ginger rogers in cinderella

And Celeste Holm as the Fairy Godmother.

Image result for celeste holm in cinderella

Image result for cinderella 1965

Image result for jo van fleet in cinderella

@lmt . Thank-you so much for these beautiful pictures!!!! It brought back so many memories!!!!!

Honored Contributor

My favorite movie ever.  I watched this with my sister & om everytime it came on.  We sang every song.  What great memories! Thank you

Valued Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about this.I watched it over the weekend on my phone.I never missed it when I was a girl. I enjoyed it immensely. 

Super Contributor

I loved this as a little girl also!  Strange story though:  I found out about fifteen years ago that a guy I had dated in high school ended up having a relationship with Lesley Ann Warren for many years!  How bizarre life is.