Honored Contributor

Re: Rocketman - The Elton John Movie

@Witchy Woman     Yes, the language too.  Is it necessary to have an actor say the F word every other word thoughout the entire movie?  I find it vulgar and that is mostly why I rarely watch movies made today.  Between filthy scenes, the violence  and vulgar language, I stick to the older movies these days.

Honored Contributor

I am going to see it on Tuesday morning.  I am allergic to standing in lines and crowded theaters!  Violence bothers me much more than sex scenes in movies.

Honored Contributor

I read in Russia they cut the gay scenes out. I'm surprised they are even showing the movie.

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I am going to see it on Tuesday morning.  I am allergic to standing in lines and crowded theaters!  Violence bothers me much more than sex scenes in movies.

The few sex scenes they had (maybe 2? - I forget) were brief.  I didn't find them to be overly graphic but, then again, I don't mind gay sex.  Honestly, there is so much more to the story that the few minutes of sex didn't even stay in my memory.  And I really think everyone is making a way bigger deal out of it than is warranted.  

Just my opinion, but I think you might agree @DiAnne .