Respected Contributor

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2024

Is now open for fan voting thru April 26.. Some on the list-Peter Frampton, Cher, Ozzy O., Foreigner, Lenny Kravitz., Dave Matthews Band and Mary J. Blige.Go to the web site for a full list and to vote.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2024

@catter70   Thanks so much for posting about this.😊. I'm always surprised by those who I just assumed were already in the hall of fame.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@catter70   Thanks so much for posting about this.😊. I'm always surprised by those who I just assumed were already in the hall of fame.

@cheriere I agree. I was also very surprised that Willie Nelson was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame. Would have though that would have happened years ago.

Honored Contributor

@catter70,

I'm really surprised by all that you listed. I would have thought too they would have been inducted long ago.

Maybe it really is just a matter of paying for it, having agents recommending it or campaigning for it or

something?!

Or some don't really care as much as creating and playing their songs.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"