Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I saw Robin on HSN today  She hasnt been on for months  Did she mention why she wasnt on

Respected Contributor

Robin Wall?  I've seen her a lot.  

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

There was a rumor several months ago that she was fired.  If she has reappeared, that obviously was wrong.  I always liked her so I'm glad she's still there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Robin was off HSN for about 2 months.  She remained listed as a host on the host page and she had stated on her FB page that she would be back in December.

I'm not sure if she was ill or if she was dealing with something else.   She was supposed to be on for host pick in October but Marlo filled in and that's the last time Robin was on until earlier this month.     

Honored Contributor

robin wall is leaving hsn.

If you are reading this, "You" are one of the best things about my job at HSN. I have considered it a privilege and an honor to get to know all of you and to be welcomed into your homes over the past 10 years at HSN as a Host. Your kindness, passion for shopping and love of discovering new things with me has always been so much fun. I will be forever thankful and full of gratitude for the many blessings that being part of the HSN family has given me. The biggest blessing was meeting my husband at HSN nearly 25 years ago.

Like any good story it comes with a cliffhanger but with a "to be continued". I would like to invite you to continue on my journey with me as my next chapter begins to write itself. There really are no words to convey how much I treasure each and every one of you and how I consider you all my family. I promise to keep you updated, most importantly on Monty! I would love for you to continue to follow me on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter (plus a YouTube Channel to come), you know me there will be no shortage of pictures of our new adventures. My last show on air is tomorrow Saturday, June 15th from 4am to 7am and I hope you can join me. God has always guided my path so I look forward to where it leads next.

Love you all,
Robin💖

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I don't think they treated her that well , she ended up getting middle of the night shifts ,of course we don't know all of the detail of the work place. I wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

Re: Robin on HSN

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45  thank you for your post. Because I read it, I tuned it this morning and did see Robin's last show.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Robin mentioned on her goodbye show in the last couple of minutes this morning that her husband was recently receiving treatment for cancer, so maybe that is why she took time off previously. I guess we'll never know, but hope her husband remains well and she does well in whatever she is moving on to.