Esteemed Contributor

Another RR movie I liked was Up Close and Personal with Michelle Pfeiffer (sp?)

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My favorite.  And who doesn't love a little Willie Nelson thrown in for good measure.

Who doesn't like Willie Nelson? He is an icon and a legend. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@DancinQueen wrote:

@JYWilliams   OMG...I hold it together until she reaches up and brushes back his hair off his forehead....such a tender and intimate gesture between them. Cry like a baby from the 1st time seeing in the theater (Remember those?) and every time on the tv screen. Hubs teases me every single time.  Love the scene where he's drunk and sleeps over at her apartment, too.

I know right. It was like their feelings where real and you could feel them. My heart aches at that scene.

Honored Contributor

@JYWilliams wrote:

@DancinQueen wrote:

@JYWilliams   OMG...I hold it together until she reaches up and brushes back his hair off his forehead....such a tender and intimate gesture between them. Cry like a baby from the 1st time seeing in the theater (Remember those?) and every time on the tv screen. Hubs teases me every single time.  Love the scene where he's drunk and sleeps over at her apartment, too.

I know right. It was like their feelings where real and you could feel them. My heart aches at that scene.

One of Oprah's final shows was having Redford and Streisand as her guests. They got along great, and they said that they decided when fliming on Way We Were first began that they would be friends but keep it at a distance. They both felt that hardly knowing each other would enhance their on screen chemistry, and for some reason it worked !!

Respected Contributor

@DancinQueen 

They recreated the scene in front of the Plaza Hotel with Mr. Big(Chris Noth) and Carrie Bradshaw(Sarah Jessica Parker) on Sex and The City.  It was after Mr. Big's engagement party to  Natasha(Bridget Moynahan). 

I think that scene in The Way we Were says it all. She expected too much from him and he wanted to do it the easy way.