Esteemed Contributor

Just read that actor Robert Conrad has passed at age 84.  I remember him from Hawaiian Eye and The Wild, Wild West.  Also from one of my favorite Columbo espisodes.

So handsome. May he rest in peace.  

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Just read that actor Robert Conrad has passed at age 84.  I remember him from Hawaiian Eye and The Wild, Wild West.  Also from one of my favorite Columbo espisodes.

So handsome. May he rest in peace.  

@twinsister  that Columbo episode was just on a couple of weeks ago and is one of my favorites. LOVED him in The Wild, Wild West, RIP my friend.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Remember him as the bad, rich boy in Palm Springs Weekend with Troy Donahue and Connie Stevens. RIP. 

Esteemed Contributor

Handsome man. I also enloyed him in the Wild Wild West. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Robert Conrad

[ Edited ]

May he rest in Peace.

Image result for robert conrad the wild wild west

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

OMG, talk about good looking!  Beyond words.  Who cared about a plot when you could look at Robert Conrad during the movie!!  RIP, dear sir!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yes, he was indeed one handsome guy and he could act too. I guess you don't have to be tall and dark to be considered handsome.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Remember him as the bad, rich boy in Palm Springs Weekend with Troy Donahue and Connie Stevens. RIP. 

Yes!  I loved that movie!  And "The Wild Wild West."  He sure left many good film memories.  May he Rest In Peace.   

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he was kind of short but oh my God was he built.  Probably did his own stunts in Wild, Wild West.  I had to see that every week.  Nice lips, nicely chiseled face.  Oh...and 🤭 a nice butt.   👀   

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, he was indeed one handsome guy and he could act too. I guess you don't have to be tall and dark to be considered handsome.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

He was so talented in everything he did. And so nice looking.