Honored Contributor

Rob Lowe and wife celebrates her 61st birthday...

He sure looks good...They've been married 30 years now.

MONTE-CARLO, MONACO - JUNE 18: Rob Lowe and wife Sheryl Berkoff attend the closing ceremony of the 59th Monte Carlo TV Festival on June 18, 2019 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images)

Honored Contributor

Re: Rob Lowe and wife celebrates her 61st birthday...

I saw them on Celebrity Family Feud recently. I believe she is or was a makeup artist. He certainly does look good.

Honored Contributor

Thirty years....good for them, wishing them many more years together!

Honored Contributor

Yes, they both look wonderful and happy!  Congratulations to 30 years of marriage and may they have many more to celebrate!

Respected Contributor

Is there a reason why women stand with their legs crossed when having photos taken?  Is it supposed to make them appear slimmer in photos or something?  They always look like they have to use the restroom!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01     It's a modeling foot pose:

Crosses Ankles: Cross your ankles tightly and point your feet about 30 degrees away from the camera. Align your body with your ankles and feet as well.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I remember when Lisa Robertson was a Q host, she always stood with her ankles crossed in front of the camera.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Is there a reason why women stand with their legs crossed when having photos taken?  Is it supposed to make them appear slimmer in photos or something?  They always look like they have to use the restroom!

Yes!  Stylists and presentation consultants teach women to stand like that because (supposedly) it makes it visually lengthens their legs, makes them look taller and slimmer.  A head tilt to lenthen the neck is usually advised too.  Most of the shopping channel hosts who are thin enough to contort their bodies do it now too.  

Honored Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I remember when Lisa Robertson was a Q host, she always stood with her ankles crossed in front of the camera.

I remember when she wore tight tops and big wide elephant leg pants because she thought it made her look smaller.  She was obsessed with her body size even when she got down to a size 4.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I remember when she wore tight tops and big wide elephant leg pants because she thought it made her look smaller.  She was obsessed with her body size even when she got down to a size 4.

Not Lisa bashing, but just saying...she still loves to wear her tops tight, and super fitted, lol. 

Although, she also sells and wears a lot of loose peasant tops now too, which are very pretty. Some actually make anyone look a little larger as they are very flared out. I've bought a few from her and I like them, they aren't the really wide ones...but cinched at the empire waist. I like a lot of those tops she sells, but I'm selective, as I know a lot of these brands (used to be a clothing buyer) and know when she's overcharging...I've bought some on sale.

She also, unabashedly, states on her website and in her "FB Live" presentations, for reference as she models the clothes, she's now a size 8/10, wearing the mediums mostly. She still looks fine at that weight too...still "La Lisa" very glamorous and pretty.

PS and btw...Rob Lowe has aged like fine wine~they both seem happy together. Read both his books, very good reads. Becoming sober really changed his life for the better.