Respected Contributor

Re: Rob Kardashian back home living with Momma

I'm sure Rob has a trust fund. No different than any other trust fund kids. What does Paris Hilton do for a living? She DJs once in a while, but that certainly does not support her jet set lifestyle. Not worried about Rob or the Kardashian babies. They will have opportunities most of us could only dream about.

Honored Contributor

I'm certainly not a fan of this bunch, but it seems he has some issues these days.  But what would any mother do?  You try to help your kid.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Just wondering if he moved back in with Mom so he can have his child support payments reduced.

I really don't think he has ever held a real, paying job - always seemed to want to be famous because of his sisters and he thought he was entitled.

Rob has never had a hard day in his life.  He  feels entitled... blames the death of his Father for his problems... his depression.... WELL GET OVER IT.    

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

I'm sure Rob has a trust fund. No different than any other trust fund kids. What does Paris Hilton do for a living? She DJs once in a while, but that certainly does not support her jet set lifestyle. Not worried about Rob or the Kardashian babies. They will have opportunities most of us could only dream about.

I am sure he knows when  Momma Kris kicks the bucket he will be getting a huge inheritance. All he has to do it do nothing and let Kris pay the bills until her demise....  until then play the mental depression card... do nothing ...  and wait....    

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@bathina wrote:

I am sure he knows when  Momma Kris kicks the bucket he will be getting a huge inheritance. All he has to do it do nothing and let Kris pay the bills until her demise....  until then play the mental depression card... do nothing ...  and wait....    

I think Kris has quite a few good years ahead of her so if that's Rob's plan I think he's going to wait a long, long, time. I'm quite sure he has a trust fund that gives him an annual income sufficient enough for him to not have to work. Maybe he really is depressed, maybe he moved home because he's lonely and wants to be around his mom. At least he's not a criminal, he's not stealing from the tax payers and we don't have to support him or his daughter. Unlike some other entitled people I know.

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina  She makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cccccccccccccccccccccccc.JPG

Don't knock it til you've tried it!!!!!!!! Ka-Ching

Esteemed Contributor

I heard on E News last night that he and Chyna are in a battle over child support payments of $20,000 a month, which he says he can't pay. He graduated from USC with I believe a business degree. His family has all kinds of connections and name familiarity. They have given him all kinds of money and all kinds of passes, and yet he STILL can't get his act together. I don't know whether he has had counseling or not, but it appears to me that he really isn't interested  in doing much of anything or of changing, getting help, etc. At this point, I can't really feel sorry for him when I look at people out there who are struggling to make ends meet and just get one break. He's had every advantage.

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

It helps if your father is a multi millionaire.

Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow Whaaaaattttt? We're in the wrong business, Girl!!!!! No wonder she was able to buy herself a $5million enagment ring!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their show has been on the air since 2007.  Maybe he receives residuals?  The reruns are aired a lot.  I know he's a college grad.