Honored Contributor

Rob Kardashian back home living with Momma

No income now that Rob is off the reality show  by his own choosing.....I am sure over protective Kris is coddling him to death....just what he does not need.  What he needs is a reality  check ....a wake up call...and a swift kick to the curb.  Maybe being homeless would get his lazy a** moving and get a job! 

He is crying about his high child support costs...$20,000 a month.  Poor Rob should  have thought about THAT  before getting someone pregnant he hardly knew....

BUT ...no worries, momma will take  of him....Momma will pay the bills for poor Rob😩😭.

.....While he hides away in his bedroom eating pizza and burgers BURP😄

Respected Contributor

Re: Rob Kardashian back home living with Momma

Worrying about this family is low on my list of priorities.  None of them could ever out-spend all their money.  Thanks to our crazy celebrity-obsessed society, they will never, ever have to worry about money. 

Now, happiness is another story altogether.  But again, not my problem.

Respected Contributor

Always amazed at the amount of child support that these people get.  Pretty ridiculous.  But poor guy suffers from depression and I actually think it is admirable that Kris did not kick him to the curb.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  You hit the nail on the head.  He never had a job and gets involved with this stripper that had it all planned out about getting pregnant and getting his money.  I do not feel sorry for him.  He was very foolish.  He needs to start working for a living.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

That whole bunch is famous for what? There are so many people just like them that have done nothing and probably won't, but they are getting more and more rich for doing nothing. Their only claim to fame is someone in their past did something. Never have watched them or any of the other who are they's?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  You hit the nail on the head.  He never had a job and gets involved with this stripper that had it all planned out about getting pregnant and getting his money.  I do not feel sorry for him.  He was very foolish.  He needs to start working for a living.

@Katcat1  If he had just stayed on the show, he would be pulling a salary of 1 million dollars a year!  But, I guess he feels he is so fat now that he does not want to be seen on film.  

He should have stayed on the show FOR HIS CHILD and make those child support  payments to show his love for his daughter.   What a fool and how selfish he is to claim how poor he is when he could be making a million dollars a year and pay his bills.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

It must be hard for Rob considering all his sisters are successful and wealthy in their own way.  The one I feel sorry for is his daughter.  I think it's good of Kris to take him in but she should set limits.  Wonder if his sock line is still in business. 

Respected Contributor

Harvey Levin (TMZ) said Rob went with his financial report saying he has not much income to continue with the child support. The judge will probably make Chyna show her finances & income which if she makes as much as she says, judge can make her pay Rob support since they have 50/50 co parenting agreement. This will be interesting. Rob has the child 3 days a week & she has the baby 4 days both have their own nanney. They do not talk to eachother only threw the nannies. I agree living back home isn't going to help Rob. Chyna thought she hit a goldmine getting pregnant with Rob. 

Esteemed Contributor

I certainly don’t feel sorry for Rob or any of his family ... they are all low life’s & really messed up human beings... 🤢🤮