Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rob Kardashian Files for Primary Custody of Dream

I once heard an old saying, "water seeks it's own level". It seems to apply here.  I don't watch these people but know who they are.  Not a great choice in either direction for the child as far as I'm concerned.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Re: "water seeks its own level"

-never heard that expression but I like it!

⚓️
Respected Contributor

it's probably my old age showing, but some of these children's names are too strange. probably goes with the strange parents.

Esteemed Contributor

Could someone tell me what the only male K in the original family does for a living? Does he actually have a job? Is he even on the show any longer? He graduated from USC. What is he doing with his degree?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Robert helped get a double murderer off. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He and Cochran didnt live to ripe old ages. Karma?

@Pearlee   and WHO is this KARMA?    That is like saying a man upstairs gives you the evil eye.... lets not go there.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Robert helped get a double murderer off. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He and Cochran didnt live to ripe old ages. Karma?

@Pearlee  I agree about the double murderer. He should have been found guilty. However, it is a lawyers job to defend their client. Everyone is entitled to a fair trial. 

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Could someone tell me what the only male K in the original family does for a living? Does he actually have a job? Is he even on the show any longer? He graduated from USC. What is he doing with his degree?

I haven't heard much about him recently.   The last thing I heard was that he was designing a line of socks.   I thing he's very strange.  I got so tired of hearing that he was depressed and unable to get his life together because his father passed away.   I certainly understand how that can make you sad but many people lose their parents and they continue on and make a successful life.   

My own father died suddenly when I was only 18.  I felt the best way that I could honor his memory was to go out into the world and become someone that he would have been proud to call his daughter.

It's too bad that Rob couldn't have tried to make something of his life.  He certainly had all of the advantages.    Maybe this attempt to get custody of his daughter is an indication that he is trying to make positive changes in his life.

I guess time will tell.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee   and WHO is this KARMA?    That is like saying a man upstairs gives you the evil eye.... lets not go there.

@SeaMaiden   I'll go where I want to around here, and I'm sure you'll do the same.