Esteemed Contributor

Riviera...anybody watching???

I was On Demand...looking for a new show to watch. And I landed on the series Riviera on Ovation.  Am binge watching the first season.  There will be a second season coming in 2020. Acting and dialogue are slightly slow, but the plot is very interesting. Really beautiful scenery and sets though.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Riviera...anybody watching???

@corita 

My DH watches this show. I tried to ask questions and he suggested I watch from the beginning to understand the series. 

Esteemed Contributor

I starting watching it when it was on the Ovation channel.  I enjoyed it but only saw a couple of episodes.  I don't have a way to record shows so I tend to lose track of what's going on.      

Esteemed Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

I starting watching it when it was on the Ovation channel.  I enjoyed it but only saw a couple of episodes.  I don't have a way to record shows so I tend to lose track of what's going on.      

------------------

I don't record shows either.  But I did find the series On Demand. 

Really think the show is kind of like a glorified soap - no stellar acting nor great dialogue - but the plot is interesting!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Ya know, I watched a couple times - and forgort about it!  I liked it, so glad this serves as a reminder!  Reminds me of some 80's mini series that used to be really good! 

Will plan to tune in or record!  Thank you!  

Honored Contributor

I watched most of the first season and found it mostly entertaining. Unfortunately, I'd DVR'ed the last three episodes and my cable company needed to switch out my DVR before I'd watched them. I know they're available on demand, and maybe I'll pursue them at some point. I wish Ovation, where I'd seen Season 1, would show the second and third seasons. I'd prefer to view them on regular cable than to have to watch them on demand or stream them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...